Will we sign anyone ?

Dado-9

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Typical the week started great and just got better and better all the proposed signings then sadly looks to be ending on a sour note still at least I don’t need to be frantically checking the Bears Den for an update every few minutes anymore as I now know what’s happening , sweet F all. Should have known in my heart of hearts it was all too good to be true. :anguish:

i will be delighted with beattie, but we badly need 2 wingers and/or creativity from midfield

a wee number 10, genius, dead ball expert, creator and pass master

Im just waiting on my lift to Ibrox to finalise my deal son , we can concentrate on the wings ;)

I now believe we wont sign anyone and tbh, none of our targets excite me in the slightest. The club gives us no reason to get excited about the coming season. Its like last season never ended, I'm so bored with our players.

theres a smell aff your posts

horrible smell

no sure what it is

3IAR EASY EASY

whats it like in our shadow???

I now believe we wont sign anyone and tbh, none of our targets excite me in the slightest. The club gives us no reason to get excited about the coming season. Its like last season never ended, I'm so bored with our players.

So you only support the clubs that sign players to stop you getting bored ? god i hope you don't have a season ticket , got enough people sleeping at Ibrox during games , your seat could be used for someone that will sing and back the team of players that have won us 2 in a row , you know the ones that bore you (tu)

theres a smell aff your posts

horrible smell

no sure what it is

3IAR EASY EASY

whats it like in our shadow???

LMAO Season ticket holder Copland Front Row Q, had one for 13 years this is my 14th. Did you get tickets for the Newcastle game, aww thats cute. :BELM:

We need some ambition OC. Its not like we can rely on posters to pretend to know stuff about our signing targets signing, and then reveal they were only hoping for them to sign is it? :P

warden90 brought this to my attention on the James Beattie thread:

"We've not agreed a fee with Stoke and although James is on the list at the moment, it is not looking like he will be coming to Blackburn," Allardyce said.

From BBC: My link

However, he has also bemoaned that he cannot afford anyone's salary that he's enquired into. Which doesn't bode well for us.

warden90 brought this to my attention on the James Beattie thread:

From BBC: My link

However, he has also bemoaned that he cannot afford anyone's salary that he's enquired into. Which doesn't bode well for us.

nothing to do with us, dont worry

LMAO Season ticket holder Copland Front Row Q, had one for 13 years this is my 14th. Did you get tickets for the Newcastle game, aww thats cute. :BELM:

We need some ambition OC. Its not like we can rely on posters to pretend to know stuff about our signing targets signing, and then reveal they were only hoping for them to sign is it? :P

:P touche but if you read the thread i clearly pointed out i was at the pisstake when the first person asked for my source ;) merely trying to boost morale as everyone seems to be in suicide mode (tu)

:P touche but if you read the thread i clearly pointed out i was at the pisstake when the first person asked for my source ;) merely trying to boost morale as everyone seems to be in suicide mode (tu)

Nah its kool mate. Its hard not be negative right now but they'll be no surrender thats for sure.