Where are we (you) all from ?

Balgairbear

I'm from the blacklands in kilwinning lucky me I no.

Also lived in stevenston only the hayocks area or tap end, clarkson in Airdrie as well with my first girlfriend, moved back when that ended lived back with parents for a while after that ended was only 16 at the time though, then got my own house in kilwinning, then moved to barrhead got a job up there and had another girlfriend there as well at the time, after that moved back to kilwinning again and I love it here and always have its so peaceful and full of prodestant people as well, going out with a lassie from Stirling now and have been for the last year or so talking about maybe moving to glasgow and that will be my final move but would rather settle into life here. In more than five years living in kilwinning on and of I've seen about 6 people with septic colours on in my time here which is how I like my towns.

• Replies 402
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm from the blacklands in kilwinning lucky me I no.

Also lived in stevenston only the hayocks area or tap end, clarkson in Airdrie as well with my first girlfriend, moved back when that ended lived back with parents for a while after that ended was only 16 at the time though, then got my own house in kilwinning, then moved to barrhead got a job up there and had another girlfriend there as well at the time, after that moved back to kilwinning again and I love it here and always have its so peaceful and full of prodestant people as well, going out with a lassie from Stirling now and have been for the last year or so talking about maybe moving to glasgow and that will be my final move but would rather settle into life here. In more than five years living in kilwinning on and of I've seen about 6 people with septic colours on in my time here which is how I like my towns.

come on mate thats a wee bit of a blinkered view of kilwinning, back in the day there were very few tims but now id say it is pretty much even. the claremont (taylors i know, but it will always be the mont to me) is a rancid taig hole, the market is even about a 50/50 split sometimes.

to be fair not alot of the taigs do wear the green and grey unless its a match day. pennyburn used to be taig free almost but in the last wee while some of the younger ones have been seen walking about with their scum tops on. wouldnt have got away with that not long ago.

sad days.

I heard the monts owned by a good rangers man now but I don't go in anyway because I don't drink I sometimes go into the vic to watch the games if I can't go up.

And I've only been in the market once after we won the league last year ended up pumping a 44 year old so a 100% record in there lol.

also I was just going with what I've seen here there is is hardly any tims as I said I've counted less than halg a dozen of them in all my time here there's one eho lives at the bottom of my road he's a junkie with kids who lives in his grey and red Liverpool top or a mhanky mob top he's always on a bike youl have seen him before.