Check this out - Name the unknown Ranger.

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

True,legend was that he used to warm up in front of the celtic fans because he knew he would get less stick from them.I still think it is Kenny Watson!

Was quoted as saying " when running out for a old firm game i turn towards the celtic end as i get less abuse from them"

NOT Kenny Watson.

:lol:

2j4rbm1.jpg

Some dodgie looking geezer's here iut has to be said, and what about that clobber? :lol::21:

Only one I can't put a name to is the big drink a wattar right behind Wee Doddy between McCloy and Coop.

Anyone know who it is?

http://www.google.co.uk/images?hl=en&q=picture+of+alex+forsyth+rangers&um=1&ie=UTF-8&source=univ&ei=6rBvTMjoIJHIswbQpoC6Bg&sa=X&oi=image_result_group&ct=title&resnum=1&ved=0CCYQsAQwAA

? :sherlock:

Hey Blouie I mentioned John Mc Donald first so I claim the prize,you said it wasnt him

because of his height but look at big Peter he looks the same height as super Cooper in

that photie...

You did indeed, please accept my sincere apologies for this unfortunate oversight.

Have a cyber pint on me. :beer1:

To those that insist it's Alex Forsyth... I've studied all the evidence and remain convinced it's John McDonald.

If someone can prove otherwise I'll run naked through Govan Cross at the next home game shoutin

" A LOVE THE BOABIE"

It's John McDonald. (tu)

You did indeed, please accept my sincere apologies for this unfortunate oversight.

To those that insist it's Alex Forsyth... I've studied all the evidence and remain convinced it's John McDonald.

If someone can prove otherwise I'll run naked through Govan Cross at the next home game shoutin

" A LOVE THE BOABIE"

It's John McDonald. (tu)

John MacDonald was a skinny wee streak of pish, get yer kit aff Blouie, the boaby will be along shortly.

" A LOVE THE BOABIE"

It's John McDonald. (tu)

It's never John MacDonald.

This is the squad pic from 1978 I did think it was Kenny Watson in the pic(second from the end top right) and Alex Forsyth aint in the squad photo

came in 78 on 1 year loan and got 2 year contract after that.was in the partick side of 71 league cup final.moved to motherwell after.bit on the slow side but good otherwise

This is the squad pic from 1978 I did think it was Kenny Watson in the pic(second from the end top right) and Alex Forsyth aint in the squad photo

Are folk still trying to say its NOT Alex Forsyth?

:rolleyes:

Isnt that John McDonald next to Coop??

Doesnt look anything like McDonald in the OP's pic!