(Weiss)there's another guy who

weedurranty

is so impressed with our club after a "chat" with Walter. We were one of many big clubs in pursuit of his services and he says after speaking to Walter, I had made my mind up.

Hail Walter. We sometimes underestimate how influential and vital you are at our club.

You are a legend :praise:

is so impressed with our club after a "chat" with Walter. We were one of many big clubs in pursuit of his services and he says after speaking to Walter, I had made my mind up.

Hail Walter. We sometimes underestimate how influential and vital you are at our club.

You are a legend :praise:

You lost me at 'Hail'

Were we not the only team that had an offer accepted?

Anyone any idea of the loan fee paid?

:weiss:

surely with the dosh they've got they wont take a fee !!

and at the end of the year they'll be getting a player with Champions League experience which alot of their squad wont have had :D :weiss:

surely with the dosh they've got they wont take a fee !!

and at the end of the year they'll be getting a player with Champions League experience which alot of their squad wont have had :D :weiss:

lot of dosh or not, they aint running a charity, most loan deals at this level involve some sort of fee

lot of dosh or not, they aint running a charity, most loan deals at this level involve some sort of fee

well i cant exactly see Cardiff paying anything for Bellamy or paying any of his £90k per week wages :sherlock:

well i cant exactly see Cardiff paying anything for Bellamy or paying any of his £90k per week wages :sherlock:

bit different since they need him off their books because of maximum squad size, weiss is home grown so they didn't actually need to get him out on loan

sorry. Im in Canada and we sometimes use that word when we mean to hep praise on someone. I realize after I wrote it how some might take it

Well thats the first strike, don't do it again. Might aswell be saying 'let the people sing Jelavic's name'