Neil Lennon

Right listening to the radio. I know he is inexperienced manager. IMO this comment shows his lack of management and class as a manager.

I WOULD LIKE TO THANK ǝpɐbıɹq uǝǝɹb ǝɥʇ FOR COMING OUT AND SHOWING THE BHOYS SUPPORT WHEN THEY WHERE GETTING OF THE BUS TODAY. This shows me he thinks like a fan. Rather than a manager. What a dick.

That to me lacks class. he said it on Radio Scotland.

Right listening to the radio. I know he is inexperienced manager. IMO this comment shows his lack of management and class as a manager.

I WOULD LIKE TO THANK ǝpɐbıɹq uǝǝɹb ǝɥʇ FOR COMING OUT AND SHOWING THE BHOYS SUPPORT WHEN THEY WHERE GETTING OF THE BUS TODAY. This shows me he thinks like a fan. Rather than a manager. What a dick.

That to me lacks class. he said it on Radio Scotland.

to think he's one of your countrymen :(

00000042.gif how dare he thank the fans for supporting the players 10310.gif

Aye very good. He is a classless wee fat ginger F*nian bastard. He makes stupid statements like, "i thought brown was outstanding, but thats just my daft opinion" etc.

There fans are also all clatty fucking bastards

Ah right I see.

As going from Scotland to N.Ireland is a major step down.

My brother older brother was born in N.Ireland. My older sister was born in germany. And i was born in Scotland.

When we moved over here my sister and brother had Scots accents. My mum is N.Irish. lol

I'd love to see the wheels come off Lennon's reign, Celtic fans are creaming themselves so it would be funny if this was all false promise

But they are a a better team under him as i suspected they would be, more passion than Mowbray and more of a winner than Mowbray plus decent signings.