Today showed us what we need before the window shuts

GOAT

A battling centre-mid hibs bossed the midfield until we scored. We also need another winger and another defender, as much as i love big davie we have to sit too deep to accomodate him. Fill those positions and well romp this league.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd love all three but there is no chance of getting them in.

McCulloch will come back into the side, and I hope we do get a versatile defender and a left-sided attacking midfielder/winger.

Barazite is still training with the club, so he could be an option?

barazite is away for now however there will be a bit of toing n froing before the window shuts. He looks a bit special along the lines of weiss , young,skilful n enthusiastic get him watty if only till xmas the noo we can work on arsene in time

I would not thank you for either in our team, most certainly no better than what we have, in fact way inferior.

Conway inferior to Lafferty? :rolleyes:

Laffery is fucking useless on the left wing. 2 times out of 10 he'll beat his man, 3 at a push. After that he'll whip in an absolutely shit cross.

Today proved we need a real winger on the opposite side from Weiss.

Midfield has no bite, completely flat and unconvincing for most of the game today.

Need someone in there, or the mhanky mob will have a field day.

True.

We always boss them in midfield but without KT we could get overrun in the centre.

Gomis from DUTD maybe?

I think Hibs bossed the midfield because without McCulloch in there we dont have someone to sit back and break up play. Edu and davis both wanted to attack and at times both were caught out. If Edu had been more disciplined we might not have had that problem.

I think a defender, preferably one that could cover left back, as papac has no competition and its showing, and shifting Velicka and Webster for any cash should be the priority now.

Conway inferior to Lafferty? :rolleyes:

Laffery is fucking useless on the left wing. 2 times out of 10 he'll beat his man, 3 at a push. After that he'll whip in an absolutely shit cross.

Today proved we need a real winger on the opposite side from Weiss.

Did you see conway against AEK the other night?

I did, he is shite! No smiley face needed.

I'd love all three but there is no chance of getting them in.

McCulloch will come back into the side, and I hope we do get a versatile defender and a left-sided attacking midfielder/winger.

Barazite is still training with the club, so he could be an option?

(tu)

thats what I think. 2 in and 1 being Barazite.

but you never know. Rangers will be ready if a big offer came in for say boughie . they will have a list of replacements.

so I`ll wait till the window is shut . It might end up being 3 / 4 depending if anyone leaves.