Man city fans on weiss.

and they are worried that he might not want to go back to city. heres a quote from there forum.

"Trouble is Glasgow Rangers is the type of club that you don't want to come back off loan from , and it could be that Weiss will see it that way too ....... especially if he impresses.

Wouldn't surprise me if he doesn't do a 'De Beasley' and opt to stay there ....... assuming they can afford any fee City ask , that is!

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I would fucking love it if he fell in love with the club,down there he may be playing in a better league earning more cash but we can offer medals,Champions League participation and treated like a god by us rather than just another player at City!

The fee would be a huge problem unfortunately but i can dream !:weiss:

Going on a man city forum makes me want to pull my hair out. All they rich cunts talk about is transfers because theres fuck all else to there club (tu)

And Weiss is worth 4M tops at the moment imo, hes proved nothing yet but that will definetely change by the end of the season.

15mill :lol:

about 5million they would ask for.

it's man city your talking about. and do u really think he's worth £5mill.?? he's worth more than that. ffs Aiden Mcgeady went away for 9.5mill supposedly. i have only seen weiss for 25 mins but he miles better than that we fud.

Going on a man city forum makes me want to pull my hair out. All they rich cunts talk about is transfers because theres fuck all else to there club (tu)

nah i have read a few threads on there,and i would say there club gets treated just like ours in the press.

scotland. Media pro celtic. england. media pro man utd.

People need to settle down a bit, going on man city forums and thanking them for lending weiss to us going on about how hes the most exciting young player theyve ever seen. That Forrest lad over at THEM will tear up defences just as much as Weiss will.

We need to concentrate on our defence! If we want to win the league we need a new CB with this extra funds that we apparently have. Yohan Benalouane please!

People need to settle down a bit, going on man city forums and thanking them for lending weiss to us going on about how hes the most exciting young player theyve ever seen. That Forrest lad over at THEM will tear up defences just as much as Weiss will.

We need to concentrate on our defence! If we want to win the league we need a new CB with this extra funds that we apparently have. Yohan Benalouane please!

I didn't go on and thank them,im not even registered on there,just went on to see what they were saying about man u dropping points today,and came across this.

The problem is, he won't get a game at City, even if he impresses here but the English don't rate our league. He'll go back, and find himself out of the squad again... Because even if Mancini told him he has a future, we all know if City had the choice of playing a young lad with potential or dishing out 20 mil for some winger who is flavour of the week, they'd splash the cash everytime!

This is the EPL we are talking about.

He couldn't get a game at Bolton, has played one time for man city and you lot are saying hes the best winger we've had since laudrup. Fucksake hes played 20 minutes of football for us :lol:

I didn't go on and thank them,im not even registered on there,just went on to see what they were saying about man u dropping points today,and came across this.

Did I say you did?

He couldn't get a game at Bolton, has played one time for man city and you lot are saying hes the best winger we've had since laudrup. Fucksake hes played 20 minutes of football for us :lol:

Chris Smalling ringing any bells?

Excuse people for getting excited at the first direct winger we've had in years and i don't see what one of their players has to do with the topic.

Comparing the two is laughable as good a player as the tim may be.

We need another defender but it certainly won't cost us the league IMO anyway.

"People need to settle down a bit, going on man city forums and thanking them for lending weiss to us"

Il ask again, did I say YOU did?

A few bears have went on and posted on it.