6 reasons why we'll win it!

Here are the reasons why we will pump the tims and win this league:

1. Miller - He's just got better and better since coming back, and has added regular goals to his game

2. Boogie - Outstanding at the back. His goal/game-saving tackle yesterday was unbelieveable

3. Davis - A class act. Can pick a pass and create something from nothing.

4. McGregor - Despite his antics yesterday, he is without doubt the best shot-stopper in the country

5. Jelavic - I can see him getting 20+ goals this season. Boyd won't be missed.

6. Weiss - From the WC and what I saw yesterday, this boy is the real deal. Loan extension for another season maybe?

The tims will piss in their pants when they walk out to play us and see these guys. They have fuck all that we cannot deal with. That's why we're champions.

I can see us winning the league but I can't see us winning it by a landslide. Agree with your points though, we do have some team on our hands.

Davis needs a battling, tough tackling no nonsense midfielder next to him. Big edu is not that player. Hopefully big lee can step up to the plate. Fill that position watch davis shine. Another winger with pace and skill, another centre half and were laughing.

We need to remember that the scum will improve. It's a long season and we are still just 2 injuries away from a crisis (maybe).

Miller's hamstrings are always a concern and he has a lot of matches coming up.. League, Scotland, CL...

Boogie is valuable.. but needs to stop believing his own hype

Davis -- Also.. needs to stay healthy

Weiss -- Amazing yes..

Niko -- Fantastic potential. Still need to put the ball in the back of the net for The Rangers

McGregor -- Just a wee boy, but great Keeper.

Don't forget, we also have Walter.

I'm optimistic about us retaining the title -- but we need to stay healthy, stop the stupid yellow cards leading to suspensions (right Boogy?)

I think we can win the league, no doubt

but I don't like the look of forrest, he looks good. but hey one player doesn't win u the league and they don't have a prolific goalscorer like Boyd was last season and now we've got 2 in miller and jelavic!

I think we can win the league, no doubt

but I don't like the look of forrest, he looks good. but hey one player doesn't win u the league and they don't have a prolific goalscorer like Boyd was last season and now we've got 2 in miller and jelavic!

A guy that's not kicked a ball for us yet, is now a prolific goal scorer?

The mind boggles.

We need to remember that the scum will improve. It's a long season and we are still just 2 injuries away from a crisis (maybe).

Don't forget, we also have Walter.

I'm optimistic about us retaining the title -- but we need to stay healthy, stop the stupid yellow cards leading to suspensions (right Boogy?)

I agree completely

we can't have lafferty and McGregor doing these stupid stunts and gettin suspended

and we do have walter over Lennon

miller over samaras

niko over hooper

Davis over juarez

weiss over maloney

bougy over majestric

McGregor over zaluska (even tho tht NU keeper havin medical

I like the OP's optimism but I'm afraid I'm not just as confident.

I have watched all of Rangers and RAceltic's games so far this new season and I rate RAceltic higher than what most on here seem to. The Tony Mowbray team is gone and has regrettably been improved upon and given what I've witnessed from both teams I'd say we'll struggle.

As much as I'd love to say otherwise the fact is they have brought in better replacements and have much more strength in depth than we do which has got to tell over the course of the season. Now so far we haven't really seen RAceltic tested against quality opposition so maybe they are being made to look better than what they actually are ( time will tell )but Rangers haven't looked too great either IMO.

We seem to lack a fluency in our play and the first half against Hibs highlighted deeply worrying traits. What RAceltic have in abundance is pace all over the pitch and that combined with their seemingly improved defence will prove hard to beat.

I realise this won't go down well on here but you simply have got to know your enemy and be wise to it, not ignore it. Remember they have vastly underestimated us for 2 seasons now and look where that got them ?

Hopefully with our recent signings we will improve and find a level of quality and consistency that'll see us triumph again, but don't fool yourself thinking this will be easy.

I'm always optimistic that we'll win the league and I'm no different this season, but it won't be a walkover like it almost was last season, as for the players that they've signed my only concern is that they've strengthened in the defensive areas and can see them conceding a lot less goals than they did last season.

Irrespective of that, I think the players we've currently brought in, and I have a feeling they won't be the last added to the players that we currently have, with Walter managing them, then tactically we will still be too strong and end up winning the league.

A part of me also hopes that they do qualify for the group stages of the Europa league as this will give them more games that they have to play.

Davis needs a battling, tough tackling no nonsense midfielder next to him. Big edu is not that player. Hopefully big lee can step up to the plate. Fill that position watch davis shine. Another winger with pace and skill, another centre half and were laughing.

i said after 20mns of the game y'day that we missed big lees dig in the middle.

IMO The Vermin have looked quite good in their last 2 games but they are probably 3-4 weeks ahead of Rangers in terms of pre/early season fitness. When Rangers get up to full steam we will see 2 teams winning the majority of their matches until the latter part of the season when The Vermin will die on their arses and we will triumph again.

I predict we will win 2 draw 1 and lose 1 of the SPL games against THEM.

I like the OP's optimism but I'm afraid I'm not just as confident.

I have watched all of Rangers and RAceltic's games so far this new season and I rate RAceltic higher than what most on here seem to. The Tony Mowbray team is gone and has regrettably been improved upon and given what I've witnessed from both teams I'd say we'll struggle.

As much as I'd love to say otherwise the fact is they have brought in better replacements and have much more strength in depth than we do which has got to tell over the course of the season. Now so far we haven't really seen RAceltic tested against quality opposition so maybe they are being made to look better than what they actually are ( time will tell )but Rangers haven't looked too great either IMO.

We seem to lack a fluency in our play and the first half against Hibs highlighted deeply worrying traits. What RAceltic have in abundance is pace all over the pitch and that combined with their seemingly improved defence will prove hard to beat.

I realise this won't go down well on here but you simply have got to know your enemy and be wise to it, not ignore it. Remember they have vastly underestimated us for 2 seasons now and look where that got them ?

Hopefully with our recent signings we will improve and find a level of quality and consistency that'll see us triumph again, but don't fool yourself thinking this will be easy.

You really are a pessimistic guy aren't you?? Have faith brother, in Walter we trust.... :uk:

IMO The Vermin have looked quite good in their last 2 games but they are probably 3-4 weeks ahead of Rangers in terms of pre/early season fitness. When Rangers get up to full steam we will see 2 teams winning the majority of their matches until the latter part of the season when The Vermin will die on their arses and we will triumph again.

I predict we will win 2 draw 1 and lose 1 of the SPL games against THEM.

I'm going to predict we're going to pump the F*nian bastards in every game we play them.

See in May, I can predict we'll still be singing GLASGOW RANGERS CHAMPIONS.

We better get a decent qualifier if we do winit, get the champions league money. If we do, the tims are fucked!

COME ON RANGERS, Kill off Celtic for seasons to come!

I'm fairly confident of winning the league, although it won't be a breeze like last year.The only problem I think we may have is in our full back positions where Papac and Whittaker leave far too much space, especially for pacy wide men which the timmy's seem to have in Forrest and Juarez....other than that, I can see # 54 looming come May. :pipe:

You really are a pessimistic guy aren't you?? Have faith brother, in Walter we trust.... :uk:

Not pessimistic just realistic based on evidence and not fantasy.

I'm confident, albeit 'guarded' that we will acquit ourselves well but not so foolish as to talk of the challenge ahead being easy.

You mention 'In Walter we trust' , well trust me Walter is an intelligent man and he certainly won't be thinking its going to be easy either.