Our starting team compared to

rfcShaun

Only problem is that twat has won 10 SPL matches in a row. No fear though. A draw v 'Well this w/e for them.

Yeah thats all fine and dandy whilst it last, but of course it won't and a few bad results, a few dodgy decisions again them and their 'manager' will be foaming at the mouth and threatening to kill himself. It's easy to manage when you're winning, it's when the chips are down a true manager is discovered.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hate to say this but Forrest or McCourt are just as good as Weiss, IMO.

Biggest load a pish av ever heard. who is forrest ? the next big thing supposedly? if u can remember correctly so was john fleck. Paddy mcourt? dont get me wrong is good with the ball at his feet, but see if a defender would put a tackle in he would be shite! seen him against us couldnt get the ball by any of our back 4 coz we put takles in. although he has only played 20 mins for us weiss is a far better player than both of them . he is only 20 and has played in the premier league since a teenager. a wouldnt be suprised if man city called him bak :P .

Never argue with a tim/idiot they will only pull you down to their level and beat you with experience.

As PG says lets wait until a cold winters night a caley an see if they can mix it

VERY good point. Used to have arguments with tims in my old work every night (usually just a bit of banter) and they regularly pulled me down to their level and eventually forced me into submission as i couldn't even handle the relentless repetition, absolute nonsense or when they realised i was making a fair point and broke into chants of "heeenrik larssssooon". They ENJOY arguing, rather than resulting to it only when really needed. They argue all day, every day about everything from what what way they'd like their potatoes at dinner to which tactical genius they can compare Neil Lemon to today and, therefore, this makes arguing the one thing we will never beat them at.

Pricks.

Too early to judge their team. They've signed a clutch of players that nobody has ever seen play before about 10 days ago. On our part, it's also too early to be shouting about the guys we've signed. Beattie should do the business in the SPL but is 32 now, and there are no guaruntees at that age. Jelavic is as unknown a quantity as the guys Celtic have signed from the four corners of the globe. Weiss is still a kid with no first team experience, and the hype around the boy is unreal already. It's not realistic to expect him to play like he did against Hibs week in, week out for 90 minutes.