SPL Away allocation 2010/11

Technically I haven't got one as Rangers fucked it up! They said they would sort it, but I will see!

They said they didn't have me down for it, but I did tick the box - that ticket office is terrible!

Technically I haven't got one as Rangers fucked it up! They said they would sort it, but I will see!

They said they didn't have me down for it, but I did tick the box - that ticket office is terrible!

That happened to me two years on the trot. I went in and seen them and a wee baldy guy (must have been high up) took my details, apologised and came back with a sheet and one year even had Celtic, Aberdeen and Hearts on it. I couldn't believe it.

His exact words were "dont tell anyone, I've been good to you" and smiled.

This was about 2003 or summit. Going back, but Ill never forget it. He must have just made up his own little ballot/pot for me there and then.

I owe him a pint :lol:

That happened to me two years on the trot. I went in and seen them and a wee baldy guy (must have been high up) took my details, apologised and came back with a sheet and one year even had Celtic, Aberdeen and Hearts on it. I couldn't believe it.

His exact words were "dont tell anyone, I've been good to you" and smiled.

This was about 2003 or summit. Going back, but Ill never forget it. He must have just made up his own little ballot/pot for me there and then.

I owe him a pint :lol:

I'll no be tellin you any fuckin secrets!

:dry: