How will we line up?

martyboy2009

Mcgregor

bomber Broadfoot boughie Zimmer frame davie/webster papac

(prefer webster)

weiss davis edu naisy/lafferty doh

king kenny/beattie jelavic

plus velicka will come on and make ferdinand and vidic look like the chuckle brothers (caldwell and mcmanus) :L

WATP

i can dream :D

No Whittaker at RB maybe midfield but no way indefence. Did you lads not go to Ibrox on CL nights last season? A joiner and a painter skinned him time & time again when we played Unirea at Ibrox.

4-2-3-1 (tu)

McGregor

Broadfoot - Bougherra - Webster - Papac

McCulloch - Edu

Whittaker --- Davis --- Weiss

Miller

Old zimmer frame was out of his depth too and i'm afarid of what Rooney will do if Weir's on him. Bougie's gonna have to spend the whole match covering for him.

No Whittaker at RB maybe midfield but no way indefence. Did you lads not go to Ibrox on CL nights last season? A joiner and a painter skinned him time & time again when we played Unirea at Ibrox.

4-2-3-1 (tu)

McGregor

Broadfoot - Bougherra - Webster - Papac

McCulloch - Edu

Whittaker --- Davis --- Weiss

Miller

Old zimmer frame was out of his depth too and i'm afarid of what Rooney will do if Weir's on him. Bougie's gonna have to spend the whole match covering for him.

I'm surprised at the number of people not picking Naismith. He's had as good a start to the season as anyone!

we will see how long it lasts.if its anything like his previous seasons it wont be long

McGregor

Whittaker Bougherra Weir Papac

McCulloch

Weiss Davis Edu Naismith

Miller

OR

McGregor

Whittaker Bougherra Weir Papac

McCulloch Edu

Weiss Davis Naismith

Miller

Why would anyone with half a football brain, pick Whittaker to start for us(at full back) in Europe.? <cr>

Not sure about Weiss and Naismith in a 3-5-2! Putting a lot of pressure on the back 3 is it not?

:mcgregor:

:bougherra: :weir: :webster:

:weiss: :davis: :mcculloch: :edu: :Naismith:

:miller: :beattie:

Why would anyone with half a football brain, pick Whittaker to start for us(at full back) in Europe.? <cr>

Becauase the defensive side of his game has improved quite a bit since the turn of the year, he is our best RB and in the CL it is all about retaining the ball and Whittaker is 100x more comfortable on the ball than Broadfoot who seems to boot it as far as he can!