I'm going to make a very BOLD prediction....

GOAT

Sign another winger, centre half and possibly a tough no nonsense, defensive centre mid......and we might just reach the last 16.

Europa League is our minimum requirement, anything below that and give them a slap.

Sign another winger, centre half and possibly a tough no nonsense, defensive centre mid......and we might just reach the last 16.

Europa League is our minimum requirement, anything below that and give them a slap.

Tough talkin.

It is bold, but i think i like our mind-set this time around - we are being realistic in that, in previous years we EXPECTED to win all of our home games and pick up a few away points....

after last years fiasco, we now no longer expect to 'hump' the 4th team, we respect them and expect the toughest of matches.

We now look up to the 2nd team, and aim to equal them as much as possible, and if by chance...surpass them.

We now look up to the top seeded team, and only dream of defeating them........ but if not, give it our best shot.

Now...i personally think with that mindset, if we succeed, getting to the last 16 would be EVEN MORE of a success, as we kind of realise we are not top dogs in Europe and there really are no minnows in the CL.

A bit of the UEFA Cup run luck, with our new lads in the team........

YOU NEVER KNOW!!!!!

On the topic of bold predictions. I bet with a mate at work that Billy Davies would either resign or get the boot at Forest if their transfer dealings/league position didn't improve with speccy twat o'neill replacing him. However I reckon the bheggars will boot that Ginger twat and maybe bring o'neill back.

Then Walter can fuck him over too!!

We need a wide man, but I think that between Weiss, Naismith, Lafferty, Fleck, Whittaker & even Davis & Miller, the management will feel that maybe have enough for those areas even if they aren't the most spectacular of options.

It's full back that really, really worries me. Papac, Broadfoot or Whittaker up against Juan Mata, Valencia and even Nani puts the shitters on me right away.

A wee bit of investment to sign Francios Clerc on a free transfer and Daisuke Matsui from relegated Grenoble in France and we are laughing.

-McGregor-

-Clerc-Bougherra-Weir-Papac-

-Davis-McCulloch-Edu-

-Weiss-Miller-Matsui-

I think we have a good chance of qualyfing as it is but the thought of weir worries me and also our midfield. A center half even on loan and a defensive midfielder that does all the dirty work and we're in with a very good chance of progressing.

I feel we can take points off the 3of them at home aslong as we stop them playing and dont do anything silly. Just got a feeling we will make the last 16.

I think we have a good chance of qualyfing as it is but the thought of weir worries me and also our midfield. A center half even on loan and a defensive midfielder that does all the dirty work and we're in with a very good chance of progressing.

I feel we can take points off the 3of them at home aslong as we stop them playing and dont do anything silly. Just got a feeling we will make the last 16.

Good shout. (tu)

We will need to work our bollocks off in midfield and defend as a unit to protect Davie Weir and Co if we are to reach the knock out stages.

I think we can and will reach the last 16 if we get our best 11 on the field for the majority of the games and get our tactics spot on in every match. :pipe:

Good shout. (tu)

We will need to work our bollocks off in midfield and defend as a unit to protect Davie Weir and Co if we are to reach the knock out stages.

I think we can and will reach the last 16 if we get our best 11 on the field for the majority of the games and get our tactics spot on in every match. :pipe:

We need to work hard in every game if we dont they will rip us apart.