We should do what Trabzonspor do.

ElwoodBlues

Got told at the football today about this so I looked it up. At every Trabzonspor game they count down the ten seconds before the 61st minute and when the clock hits 61 minutes the place erupts and the fans go absolutely nuts haha not sure the exact reason but I'm sure its something to do with car codes in there area being 61 or something? If someone knows the right reason correct me please. We should do this but with one in each half, first half at 16 minutes and the second half at the 90 minuite mark haha that would be fucking superb! :21::uk::21::uk::21::uk:

Sounds like one of the most pointless and stupid things I've ever heard mate. No offence or that.

Thier games must be exciting.

none taken as a wasnt the one that made it up, you could tell they crazy bastards that though

They would probably link it to the time some random catholic died and make it out to be sectarian,

"And today at Ibrox a great cheer went through the stadium as it was believed that the pope had passed away." :crabflute:

We should do this but with one in each half, first half at 16 minutes and the second half at the 90 minuite mark haha that would be fucking superb!

the subway loyal would miss it...