Rangers number 9

bluenose4life

What is it with strikers who wear the number 9 shirt? its like they are all magic once the wear it. Mark Hateley, Ally Mcoist, Dado Prso, Michael Mols, Kris Boyd, Kenny Miller now, Nikica Jelavic next? such a wonderful shirt, wonderful number and we have had some wonderful players wearing it. I cant remember any flops in the number 9 shirt (tho you will all prob give about 100 names lol)

I thot i had mols in there! omg!!!!! have to edit now! - done lol. Thot i had him in that list (was watching a video with mols and thats what jogged my brain in to thinking about the number 9 shirt!)

What is it with strikers who wear the number 9 shirt? its like they are all magic once the wear it. Mark Hateley, Ally Mcoist, Dado Prso, Kris Boyd, Kenny Miller now, Nikica Jelavic next? such a wonderful shirt, wonderful number and we have had some wonderful players wearing it. I cant remember any flops in the number 9 shirt (tho you will all prob give about 100 names lol)

seen this thread somewhere about newcastle when carrol scored the hat trick last week and both clubs have a fine record with the number nines bloody hard act to follow over the years at both clubs many a famous man wore the number many lesser have tried and failed

Ok mate, can vaguely remember him wearing #9 for a period but mostly remember him wearing #10. Some player though :praise:

Oh your spot on with that. Best thing was he played for the Rangers, not for the cheque :praise:

Marco Negri..!!

Michael Mols wore 9 when he first signed Wallace was number 10 then he changed to 10 and Flo took the 9 shirt IIRC

yeah, all that rings a bell!

As for Marco :praise: