Clubs interested in Kyle Lafferty?

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If we got a couple of million for big Kyle we would be crazy to turn it down. We are more than adequatly covered in the striking department and that money could be used to bring in a quality CB/LB

Our squad is small enough as it is, and with us being so close to the end of the transfer window, irrespective of what I may think of him, we'd be stupid to let him go.

Quite true, unless of course we have someone lined up to replace. Walter would be foolish not to plan for just this type of scenario given our current predicament.

His recent comments have led me to think he has done just that.

Our squad is small enough as it is, and with us being so close to the end of the transfer window, irrespective of what I may think of him, we'd be stupid to let him go.

have to agree with this. He is an option for both left midfield and up front.If we let him go and bring a left winger before the window shuts well then thats a different story but i wouldnt just get rid of him and leave us another man short. Think it is time he moved on though. I think he does have some talent but i just dont think he can cope with playing for his boyhood heroes.

Quite true, unless of course we have someone lined up to replace. Walter would be foolish not to plan for just this type of scenario given our current predicament.

His recent comments have led me to think he has done just that.

Possibly, and at least we have to midnight...

It's not a jerk reaction, but that sending off at Hibs was the last straw.

You'd think in a week where we'd signed two strikers and a winger - basically his two main positions - that he'd knuckle down and not do anything silly.

Yet, within half an hour, he'd managed to get himself idiotically sent off. Sadly, he doesn't have 'it' between the ears to perform for a club like the Rangers.

It's not a jerk reaction, but that sending off at Hibs was the last straw.

You'd think in a week where we'd signed two strikers and a winger - basically his two main positions - that he'd knuckle down and not do anything silly.

Yet, within half an hour, he'd managed to get himself idiotically sent off. Sadly, he doesn't have 'it' between the ears to perform for a club like the Rangers.

That sums it up perfectly.

I think the 1st season i just wrote off as settling in and getting to grips with the Scottish game and then last season proved all i needed to know. I get on peoples backs on here as i believe every player should get support from the fans but after 2 years how can we honestly believe he will improve? Andrius Velicka put a run of 6 goals in 8 games i dont think Kyle has ever done that for us

I totally agree that he has blown his bridges with us with his most recent antics, but unless it's decent money for him, and unless the money is going to be used for other players then I think we should keep him.

If Jelavic was able to play in the CL then I wouldn't have given a toss, but he might be needed?!!!!