Man Utd Game

J-Maestro

Anyone up for finding up for what pubs what will takes us so we can get a list of pubs that we're welcome in?

I'm a big City man gonna go on the forums see what we might get on alright in. Although I think most of the United fans wouldn't mind us there just the council.

is there actually going to be many folk going that dont have tickets? im off that day so can go down if theres a good place full of bears

I've applied for a ticket, but had considered this myself. I just think we would get shunted from pillar to post with pubs not wanting us there at all.

I've applied for a ticket, but had considered this myself. I just think we would get shunted from pillar to post with pubs not wanting us there at all.

there must be somewhere tho, id much rather be down there with 50+ in a welcome pub/bar rather than sat at home on ma tod. manc is just £15 return from my rents in morecambe so quite keen on the idea if theres gunna be somewhere worth going

there must be somewhere tho, id much rather be down there with 50+ in a welcome pub/bar rather than sat at home on ma tod. manc is just £15 return from my rents in morecambe so quite keen on the idea if theres gunna be somewhere worth going

I would like to think that something can be arranged and as I've seen on European away trips before guys do work behind the scenes organising things like that. Anything like that however would have to be done with the minimum of exposure and kept between Rangers supporters or it would be asking for trouble.