Atleast we're not San Marnino.

World Cup Record

* 1930 to 1990 - Did not enter

* 1994 to 2010 - Did not qualify

General Awful Statistics

* San Marino's opening Euro 2008 qualifying match resulted in a record 13–0 defeat at home to Germany on 6 September 2006.

* They scored only twice and conceded fifty-seven goals in losing all twelve matches.

* World Cup 2010 Qualifiers - Conceded 47 goals in those fixtures, including 10 in a defeat to Poland.

*The republic have never won a competitive fixture; a 1–0 friendly match win against Liechtenstein is their sole victory to date.

Andy Selva, San Marino's all-time leading goalscorer with eight goals, is the only Sammarinese player to have scored more than one goal for the team.

When we go we usually stay around for a while Scotland are home before the doves used in the opening ceremonies ffs the lap of honour around hampden in 78 lasted longer than your campaign

M

key quote being 'when we go'. You have still not answered my question?

Scotland have a better history than pishy Northern ireland, and we are ranked higher than you in the fifa rankings.

Many times have you reached the last 16 in world cups you will find we have twice

:lol: still no answer to my question.

if you want to talk about history, Scotland have reached 8world cups, northern ireland have reached 3 i believe ? u do the maths

Yep cannot argue with that mate now remind me how many of those eight resulted in you getting out of the group stages

you and me both know the answer to that now :P

out of curiosity seen as we are talkin about our nations in the past, scotland greatest 11 vs northern ireland greatest 11 .... who wins ?

you and me both know the answer to that now :P

out of curiosity seen as we are talkin about our nations in the past, scotland greatest 11 vs northern ireland greatest 11 .... who wins ?

Goram

Boyd Gough Weir Jardine

Law Ferguson Baxter Cooper

McCoist Dalglish

----------------------------

Jennings

Hughes Craigan Evans Baird

Brunt Davis Clingan Gillespie

Healy Best

IMO of course (from what I remember)

Goram

Boyd Gough Weir Jardine

Law Ferguson Baxter Cooper

McCoist Dalglish

----------------------------

Jennings

Hughes Craigan Evans Baird

Brunt Davis Clingan Gillespie

Healy Best

IMO of course (from what I remember)

Why the fuck are you putting effort into responding to this troll?