Dave Whelan

Ranjam1873

Okay it was decent of enough of Dave Whelan to let us stop at his stadium but lets not forget before handing out plaudits to him and Wigan, first and foremost he is a businessman.He obviously saw the advantages of having us there on a quiet Tuesday afternoon. Rangers fans travel all over Europe putting cash into local economies then once we have filled there bar ,hotels,restaurant tills etc they slag us off .If Dave Whelan really gives a monkeys about Rangers and our fans why doesnt he try and buy Rangers from Murray?.I think for once we should get a big thank you from Dave Whelan and people of Wigan for topping up their tills once again. Right thats my rant finished .I had a great day yesterday and the Gers fans as usual were brilliant .Roll on the next trip.WE ARE THE PEOPLE :uk:

Okay it was decent of enough of Dave Whelan to let us stop at his stadium but lets not forget before handing out plaudits to him and Wigan, first and foremost he is a businessman.He obviously saw the advantages of having us there on a quiet Tuesday afternoon. Rangers fans travel all over Europe putting cash into local economies then once we have filled there bar ,hotels,restaurant tills etc they slag us off .If Dave Whelan really gives a monkeys about Rangers and our fans why doesnt he try and buy Rangers from Murray?.I think for once we should get a big thank you from Dave Whelan and people of Wigan for topping up their tills once again. Right thats my rant finished .I had a great day yesterday and the Gers fans as usual were brilliant .Roll on the next trip.WE ARE THE PEOPLE :uk:

Because he owns Wigan.

He's a Wigan lad and a succesful businessman so decided to buy the local Rugby and Football team, even though he is primarily a rugby fan.

We can hardly have a got at him for not wanting to buy out debt-ridden Rangers. You must be on the wind up or retarded.....