Another £300k in the bank

bluenose4life

most of those players are a different race to wilson one that physically develops differently.

he wont be a left back. he reads the game so well for a 17 year old or 18 now to be punted out to left back.

he can beat anyone in the air no problem.

i have been watching him since he was 15 hes a special tallent.

you have apoint on nade.

I'd agree with you on most points, but not the one where you say he can beat 'anyone' in the air 'no problem'.

I watched some games last year where, although he wasn't beaten once on the ground or for pace, he didn't win a single header (when challenged) for 90 minutes.

He has a LOT of mental and physical developing to do and there's no guarantee that he'll do it, that's why I think £2m rising to £5m is a fairly good deal.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd agree with you on most points, but not the one where you say he can beat 'anyone' in the air 'no problem'.

I watched some games last year where, although he wasn't beaten once on the ground or for pace, he didn't win a single header (when challenged) for 90 minutes.

He has a LOT of mental and physical developing to do and there's no guarantee that he'll do it, that's why I think £2m rising to £5m is a fairly good deal.

you could well be right.

time will tell i suppose.