Another £300k in the bank

bluenose4life

I wonder what happens when he inevitably gets farmed out on loan? Presumably, the £2m potentially rising to £5m will be dependent on clauses like appearances, Scotland caps etc. There must be a good chance he'll get loaned ut to the championship or somewhere in january, if he does and makes 20 apps, would this count towards our potential fee?

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

dont worry about the addons.

unless they are really daft like 300 games in we will get every penny and it will still be a third of his real value.

barring an injury disaster hes going to be the best scotland player since the 80s and up there with the best of all time.

300k every game i dont believe either thats only 10 games.

I wonder what happens when he inevitably gets farmed out on loan? Presumably, the £2m potentially rising to £5m will be dependent on clauses like appearances, Scotland caps etc. There must be a good chance he'll get loaned ut to the championship or somewhere in january, if he does and makes 20 apps, would this count towards our potential fee?

unlikley it will be apperances for liverpool.

anyway if hes still behind kyriakos for a game by jan he should retire.

dont worry about the addons.

unless they are really daft like 300 games in we will get every penny and it will still be a third of his real value.

barring an injury disaster hes going to be the best scotland player since the 80s and up there with the best of all time.

300k every game i dont believe either thats only 10 games.

A third of his real value??? He was in the last year of his contract... doh

A third of his real value??? He was in the last year of his contract... doh

danniel sturrige was out of contract

perhaps it would be more accurate to say a third of his worth.

you do rather assume i meant value to us as opposed to current value. but i do think we undersold in fairness.

There were still a number of questions over Wilson in my opinion, so I think we got a decent deal.

Specifically, I still have doubts over his physique. I know he was only 17, but he was outmuscled by some fairly small players and absolutely dominated by the likes of Billy Mehmet.

He's not even starting at CB for Liverpool tonight, which tells it's own story. Give him time, but a potential transfer fee of £5m is good going by the club.

If true then this is good news for us, and he must be doing something right if he at least got on the bench for Liverpool's recent Europa League game, as for appearances, he would be bench warming for us, but would have probably played against Dunferlime.

I just hope part of the deal had a sell on clause on it as well though.

he would have featured more times with us than them. Every game in the reserves for us atleast, possibly that game boogie was awful too (sub).

You dont know if he would have featured more at Ibrox this season, I think to say he has fcuked up his career is laughable! Only whe his career is finished will you know that, he could equaly fcuk it up at Ibrox as he would Liverpool and for a non Rangers man well you're as well taking the gamble at somewhere that pays you 5 times as much.

There were still a number of questions over Wilson in my opinion, so I think we got a decent deal.

Specifically, I still have doubts over his physique. I know he was only 17, but he was outmuscled by some fairly small players and absolutely dominated by the likes of Billy Mehmet.

He's not even starting at CB for Liverpool tonight, which tells it's own story. Give him time, but a potential transfer fee of £5m is good going by the club.

he also stepped into christian nade and put him on his arse and theirs few bigger than him about.

as you say hes 17 physique is not an issue.

You dont know if he would have featured more at Ibrox this season, I think to say he has fcuked up his career is laughable! Only whe his career is finished will you know that, he could equaly fcuk it up at Ibrox as he would Liverpool and for a non Rangers man well you're as well taking the gamble at somewhere that pays you 5 times as much.

especially when your a liverpool fan and that who wants you.

he also stepped into christian nade and put him on his arse and theirs few bigger than him about.

as you say hes 17 physique is not an issue.

To be fair, Nade was about as balanced as I was after 13 pints on Saturday night.

Definitely not a major issue, but compared to other previously promising 17 year old CBs such as Mexes, Sakho, Chivu, Ferdinand and Pepe, he's severely lacking in terms of actual physique when compared to them at the same age.

I think he could actually end up as a left back if he doesn't develop fully. He's fast, very skilful on the ball and can pick a good pass and would be suited to the position.

To be fair, Nade was about as balanced as I was after 13 pints on Saturday night.

Definitely not a major issue, but compared to other previously promising 17 year old CBs such as Mexes, Sakho, Chivu, Ferdinand and Pepe, he's severely lacking in terms of actual physique when compared to them at the same age.

I think he could actually end up as a left back if he doesn't develop fully. He's fast, very skilful on the ball and can pick a good pass and would be suited to the position.

most of those players are a different race to wilson one that physically develops differently.

he wont be a left back. he reads the game so well for a 17 year old or 18 now to be punted out to left back.

he can beat anyone in the air no problem.

i have been watching him since he was 15 hes a special tallent.

you have apoint on nade.

i have not read though this whole thread.?

does liverpool getting beat affect us getting money off them.?

i shouldn't think so,but someone will tell me if thats the case.?

i think people meant that he would play more games in the carling cup than anywhere else but tbh, i dont agree. im glad they are out of the CC - man utd to win it :D