Who has been our best player so far?

dee9

I was on my tea break at work today and was thinking about our individual performers so far this season, i understand it is a bit early to be getting carried away or getting upset at the moment but i just thought one player in particular deserved a wee bit of praise for his start!

We have seen a few changes for the first time in a couple of seasons, Weiss has added some much needed pace, width and flair with big jelavic looking a real class act! Miller has been on fire and has chipped in with the goals so much so that he is the 2nd most deadliest striker in europe so far this season! :clap:

However for me the player who i have been realy impressed with is steven naismith, now i must admit i had been pretty critical of him last season and one of my gripes was his lack of balance when on the ball! This season he looks a changed player and showing the reason why rangers bought him in the first place! His work rate has been outstanding, he has been scoring goals and creating chances! In the Man u game i thought he looked the most composed player in a blue jersey! He also looks like he has put some hours in the gym which has helped his balance big time for me! (tu)

Who have you guys been impressed with so far?

Miller for me. His best ever start as a Rangers player this season. Naismith has also impressed. Totally committed to the cause. Starting to show why we signed him.

Weiss and Jelavic have surpassed my expectations. I am pleaseantly surprised how fast they have integrated into the team. They give us the attacking flair and skill we have needed for some time now.

Since the Hibs cameo I've been frustrated by Weiss. In my opinion he dwells too much on the ball. He'll beat a man and instead of getting the cross in he tries beating him again. Our own Wylde in my opinion looked more dangerous last night. Direct, knocked it by the defender and fired in 2 great crosses. If weiss is to be a big player in the SPL, let alone the EPL, he needs to find a final ball sooner and more effictively then I've seen so far.