Commonwealth games India

bluenose4life

http://news.sky.com/skynews/Home/World-News/Filthy-Conditions-Inside-the-Commonwealth-Games-athletes-village/Media-Gallery/201009415741932?lpos=World_News_First_Home_Page_Strap_Teaser_Region_0&lid=GALLERY_15741932_Filthy_Conditions_Inside_the_Commonwealth_Games_athletes_village

some of those pics are just omg. 7 years they have had to get this sorted! piss take.

Why india?! WHy should the games go to a basic 3rd world country? saftey is not paramount there. Neither is health and hygene!

15741922.jpg

15741923.jpg

It's simple mate.

It's "PC"...........just like giving the World Cup to South Africa which was actually a disaster as well but the press wont tell you that because they are scared to because South Africa is...............

Feel sorry for the athletes and competitors who have trained for this

i wouldnt fancy staying in that hole .

What is more suprising the bigwig organisers who havent a scooby doo by the looks of it.

Saw a report on Sky Sports News - the Yamuna River is dangerously high, and could burst it's banks, which would see the players village become an island floating in the middle of the swollen Yamuna.

I'm no expert, but it's common knowledge that the Yamuna get's flooeded after a monsoon, and the monsoon season lasts until the end September/start of October, so surely they should have seen this coming?

Also, saw the report on the village, and some of the electrics and fittings havent even been fitted yet - don't know who it was, but one of the countries were absolutely appauled with their living quarters. People were trying to fit capbles, and the tiles were falling off the walls <cr>

An absolute joke!

What an absolute scandal, what even is that in the bathroom?! Has a Bobby Sands impersonator gone in and rubbed shite all over the walls?

The decision to give it to India has completely backfired, you usually here of this before most major events and it comes to nothing, but this is a shambles.

Somebody's arse should be getting booted into the Ganges for this being allowed to happen.

Saw a report on Sky Sports News - the Yamuna River is dangerously high, and could burst it's banks, which would see the players village become an island floating in the middle of the swollen Yamuna.

I'm no expert, but it's common knowledge that the Yamuna get's flooeded after a monsoon, and the monsoon season lasts until the end September/start of October, so surely they should have seen this coming?

Also, saw the report on the village, and some of the electrics and fittings havent even been fitted yet - don't know who it was, but one of the countries were absolutely appauled with their living quarters. People were trying to fit capbles, and the tiles were falling off the walls <cr>

An absolute joke!

Wont be long for this to happen! I hope nobody flys out as it is going to be a waste of time. Those games will NOT go ahead, and if they do, they will be the worst games EVER in the history of the commie games.

An absolute joke!

It was New Zealand mate.

Their director called the quarters 'uninhabitable', if I remember correctly.

Yet another nonsense politically correct sham.

It was New Zealand mate.

Their director called the quarters 'uninhabitable', if I remember correctly.

Yet another nonsense politically correct sham.

The scotland rep had to clean the rooms himself to be "okay". I would not expect this from a 1 star MOTEL let alone where "stars" will be sleeping!!

Yeah was the leading headline on the news here :lol:

I'm warning everyone about Parkhead in 4 years time :lol:

lol to be fair, Glasgow have most in place already - parkhead, hampden, ibrox, etc... all with ticks in place of good, veladrome(im not sure) and commie pool in Edin is being re-done up atm so will be ready by 2012 so open for commie games (tu)