Bursaspor Vs Bucaspor

BarGLoyal

surely . also some of my friends have problem to get visa for scotland. in addition scotland is far away from europa where Turks live . but this is reality all turks teams could collect fans all over the world.

I think nearly 400 bursaspor fans will take place at ibrox

are you going too stay on here after the champions league mate :D ?

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's a different person doing the 'green hools' look at the 'I' on a few posts, some are Turkish characters so are English...

lots of scottish at here doesnt interest with grammer rules too.

İ , i , ı ,I you can understand all of them . it doesn't change the meaning of the sentences :) i-ı , u-ü, o-ö, different characters with english. it is just about pronunciation. doesnt change the meaning. But in english this characters cause grammer mistakes. I do the same mistakes in Turkish too.

we have started with 6 player from our bench.

Our ideal team is different.

but at the second half sercan yildirim 9 , and volkan ÅŸen 10 has enter the game and we take sopme counter attack positions. 3 of this position you are wathcing sercan yildirim. ( fastest player )

at valencia match :

Bursaspor: Ivankov, Ömer, Stepanov, Ali, Vederson, Hüseyin, Ergiç, Ozan İpek, Volkan Şen, Insua, Nunez

at bucaspor match :

Bursaspor: Yavuz, Ömer, İbrahim, Vederson, Ali, Hüseyin, Bekir Ozan, Ozan İpek, Turgay, Steinert, Nunez

my favourite team is like that

IVANKOV (GK)

ALÄ°.TANDOGAN(RB) STEPHANOV (CB) OMER.ERDOGAN (CB) VEDERsON LB)

SVENSONN (DM) IVAN.ERGIC (ADM)

VOLKAN SEN (RW) OZAN.IPEK (LW)

BATALLA (SS)

SERCAN.YILDIRIM( fORWARD)

4-2-3-1

BATALLA --- TURGAY BAHADIR

SVENSONN- HUSEYIN CIMSIR CHANGES POSSIBLE

But our coach hasnt played this team together yet

my favourite team is like that

IVANKOV (GK)

ALÄ°.TANDOGAN(RB) STEPHANOV (CB) OMER.ERDOGAN (CB) VEDERsON LB)

SVENSONN (DM) IVAN.ERGIC (ADM)

VOLKAN SEN (RW) OZAN.IPEK (LW)

BATALLA (SS)

SERCAN.YILDIRIM( fORWARD)

4-2-3-1

BATALLA --- TURGAY BAHADIR

SVENSONN- HUSEYIN CIMSIR CHANGES POSSIBLE

But our coach hasnt played this team together yet

which of these are internationals...turkish or other?

i only recognise omer erdogan

it is possible :D

I don't know if he was talking about, if you were going to stay in scotland,or this forum.:lol:

but i think you should come back on the forum,even when the champions league is finished.

not many away fans come on here,especially our opponents in Europe.

(tu)

ivankov (gk ) bulgarian goal keeper. the most scorer third gk . about 43 goals.

milan stepanov (cb ) - serbian came from porto this season.

vederson lb - brazil but take turkisg passport

svensson - sweeden - came from goteborg fc this season

ivan ergic - serbian - came from basel last year. he was captain of basel

batalla - argentina

federico insua - argentina came from boca junios this season. 11 times played for argentina national team.

leonel nunez - argentina

damien steinet - argentina - came from racing club this season.

turgay bahadır - turks but born in Austria . Austria national team want him play for them.

omer erdogan - turk- born in germany. he will score a goal to you from corner :D

the others are turkish.

most important ones are volkan ÅŸen , and sercan yildirim in all staff

I don't know if he was talking about, if you were going to stay in scotland,or this forum.:lol:

but i think you should come back on the forum,even when the champions league is finished.

not many away fans come on here,especially our opponents in Europe.

(tu)

after the Cl grops has been declared ı was searching for our oppenents web-sites to chat. I have joined man u- red cafe , celtic-talk celtic and a valencia web-sites. I have seen rangersmedia website link at talkceltic forum :D now I am writing olny at here .

I think ı will be writing till the end of the season :)

ı like here

after the Cl grops has been declared ı was searching for our oppenents web-sites to chat. I have joined man u- red cafe , celtic-talk celtic and a valencia web-sites. I have seen rangersmedia website link at talkceltic forum :D now I am writing olny at here .

I think ı will be writing till the end of the season :)

ı like here

(tu) What were you saying on talk celtic.??

I dont remember but ı think they were joking about a topic from rangersmedia.

I didnt write talkceltic till last week. ı have asked for what are they talking about rangers-bursaspor match.

they will support yous because yous have a green and white top. they will support anyone who plays against us anyway.but they will now think yous have a connection with celtic. :lol:

they will support yous because yous have a green and white top. they will support anyone who plays against us anyway.but they will now think yous have a connection with celtic. :lol:

i think there will be tattie munchers in bursas section, googled bursa wearin away kit for the game and sure i seen a link i didnt click with timmys discussing getting tickets....could be wrong

We dont know which top we will wear at ibrox .

But there are some news about this topic. Like rangers boss called Bursaspor club to desire not to wear like celtic tops. And Bursaspor club rejected this and tell him we choose our top ourselves. But we dont know this is true or not ?

ı think we dont choose tops whixh look likes celtic tops.

Was in the paper the day they'v decided just to wear there all green top.

Edit : heard an interesting stat, that no Turkish club has come to Scotland and won !

Has a Scottish club went to Turkey and won? Can't see some of our players handling the heat. I was at Turkey this year in Side and half of Turkish people said Bursa are really good and they were Galatasary/Fernebache and Besiktas fans. Some also just shouted ''FUCK BURSA'' :lol: