fukn beeeling

rossnrfc

Anyone got a link to where I can get the 3 match package, the link on the gers website that says 'click here' just takes you to an option to buy tiks for the bursa game or the motherwell game.

was on hold for 15mins when I tried to phone the ticket line, got through and told them the problem, she said I can order them online, put me through to technical support who cut me off, I am refusing to spend another 15mins on hold to an 0871 number on my mobile.

Rangers website is fukn baws. never fukn works. well pissed off at waitin 15mins to get cut off.

any1 got a link that works to buy tiks for ALL THREE games.

cheeers.

rant over

my guess mate is there won't be a chance to buy all 3 of them since there now on singal sale for bursaspor game so after 2moro when it finishes only be other 2 games left think they will just get sold sepratley hope it helps a bit :clap:

From memory there is no 3 match package button, you have to add all 3 matches individually.

I've tried that as well mate, on the home page it says 'Get a 3 match package - click here!' http://www.rangers.co.uk/page/Home/0,,5,00.html

I cant do them game by game because all you can pick just now is the Bursa game and the Motherwell game.

Am not phoning the 0871 number again, they can suck ma boaby with their £1.50 a minute, on hold for 15mins pish

you should be able to buy over the phone mate, i got the 3 match weeks ago and they're still advertised.

i take it you have a customer number already?

yeh I have my rangers number and that at hand, but 15mins on hold, just to get cut off is a fukn piss take. I'll just have to wait til am home tonite and use the house phone. still think the rangers website is total baws. The burd on the fone told me you CAN order all 3 games online. Am also not using my own credit card, so wanted to do it online incase they ask my dads security questions, which i dont know.

you can only buy them 3 match packages from the ticket centre. or by phoning them.

RANGERS V BURSASPOR

UEFA CHAMPIONS LEAGUE

Wednesday, 29th September, 2010, Kick-off: 19:45PM

3 match package available from the ticket hotline 0871 702 1972 or visit Rangers Ticket Centre

BUR.pngX.png

View

cheers for the help guys. Just does my fukn nut in that, once again on the phone the burd has told me YES YOU CAN ORDER THEM ON THE WEBSITE...

and i am like 'NO U FUKN CANT'

gona head down the ticket centre tomoro since am off tomoro