That Cnut Crocker

bearsinbath

Kanjo,

Crocker has been anti-Rangers for years, it seemed to start when O'Kneel arrived and they started doing better. Sky is slowly being taken over by them, you hardly see Jim White now and Andy Gray is going further into the backgroung every year(wont be long 'til he's gone, possibly both of them - mark my words.

Kanjo,

Crocker has been anti-Rangers for years, it seemed to start when O'Kneel arrived and they started doing better. Sky is slowly being taken over by them, you hardly see Jim White now and Andy Gray is going further into the backgroung every year(wont be long 'til he's gone, possibly both of them - mark my words.

Aye, I'm sure he can't get to sleep at night because of his over-whelming hatred towards Rangers.

He repeats himself over and over again. Every match I've seen him for instance, he feels the need to tell us yet again that Papac was signed by Paul le Guen. I find him extremely boring as a commentator tbh.

Thats by far his favorite fact. Every game and it's "Sasa Papac is actully the only Paul le guen signing still an Ibrox"

Was he anti-rangers when he continously referred to Rangers as Champions in the last old firm? or on the games televised after we won it?

I can understand some things he says frustrates people, but i simply don't see the same bias others do in regards to being anti-rangers.

In regards to Gray, hes still the flag-ship commentator with Martin Tyler, but isn't he doing other matches just now in addition? i'm sure he done a saturday 12:30 kick off and then done a super sunday not too long ago.

He is just your typical english choont.Believes we are lucky to be on the same pitch as these euro teams.

Loved the "you cant beat the old firm crowds".........never heard him say that when the other lot are holding their scarfs up.