Favourite Celtic mishaps and embarrassments...

KTBFFH

I'm looking for a selection of people's favourites. I don't know enough about Scottish football to know specifics. Hating Celtic has very little to do with football it's to do with what they stand for, so every mishap puts a smile on my face, I know there must be plenty out there, but I really have never been in touch with Scottish football enough to know the specific details. I want a selection of them, I thought you guys could provide it.

I'm a Chelsea fan. No, I'm not a journalist.

I'm miffed, I fully expected you guys to recognise one of your own.

You're a Chelsea fan, you aren't one of ours.

I'm looking for a selection of people's favourites. I don't know enough about Scottish football to know specifics. Hating Celtic has very little to do with football it's to do with what they stand for, so every mishap puts a smile on my face, I know there must be plenty out there, but I really have never been in touch with Scottish football enough to know the specific details. I want a selection of them, I thought you guys could provide it.

I'm a Chelsea fan. No, I'm not a journalist.

I'm miffed, I fully expected you guys to recognise one of your own.

You're a Chelsea fan, how does that make you one of our own? <cr>

most fans in ireland apart from man utd

jimmy torbett head of the youth

they took 600m to seville

2nd most successful club in scotland

record signin was rafael scheidt

they stole ynwa from liverpool

big jock knew but he did not say

jock stein head of the pools

You're a Chelsea fan, how does that make you one of our own? <cr>

If you are ONLY a Rangers fan, I could understand your concerns. If however it goes way deeper than just supporting Rangers then I can assure you we will be singing off the same hymn sheet.

This was a recent status I used on Facebook, maybe this will give further clarity.

Great to see the Union Flag and ONLY the Union Flag being unfurled for Messrs Montgomerie, Clarke, McDowell, Poulter, Donald, Westwood, McIlroy and Fisher during the Ryder Cup ceremony. That's what being BRITISH is all about. :o)last Thursday

Getting back to the plea..Here is an example

In the summer of 1990, things were getting difficult for Celtic with some English big names heading north. Billy McNeil had to do something, so the cheque book was opened and money was spent, a whole &650,000's worth to buy Arsenal's....Martin Hayes, a player than Arsenal had already decided could leave the club for nothing. He played only seven matches and became one of(and again, would love to add to this) Celtic's most expensive flops.

anton rogan being in their team

Andy Goram fuckin de canio twice on the back of the heid within minutes and the prick takin the hump

mcneill stabbin davie hay in the back in a cut price supermarket car park

mcneills daughter gettin done for shopliftin

:sherlock:

The guys genuine, searched his email, found facebook, and his story checks out.

He's a Chelsea fan living in Asia :)

Letting people through the door should not be easy, so the scepticism is warranted. But calling me a tim was below the belt :uk:

:nukepiggary:

Landry N'Guemo used to listen to Celtic games on the radio growing up in the fields of Africa, as did most of their African players im sure they told us.

Hilarious nonsense.

Di Fanio crapping himself from Ian Ferguson too was funny.

Ross County game and Helicopter Sunday were also hilarious!

That's absolutely ridiculous, everything I have mentioned has been no different from why Hearts would hate Hibs or Liverpool would hate Everton.

I'm simply looking for things that gave you a lot of satisfaction over the years.

I said in my opening post, that I hate Celtic more than I like Rangers and part of the hatred is that Celtic, in my eyes, have always got away with their sectarian approach, yet Rangers get castigated for showing allegiance to the crown.

I would ask you not to second guess who or what I am, but if you needed any clarity the above sentence should give it to you.

I want the things to be funny , sectarian stuff would not work.

I thought paranoia was their speciality, please guys just take the thread in the spirit in which it is meant.

By supporting the club that we love, through thick and thin and not by just simply hating Celtic or any other club.

A true fan supports their club.

Why are you needing these stories anyway? You wouldnt be pushing it so much if it was just for shits and giggles. :sherlock:

Chelsea fan form Asia. (tu)

I haven't explained my choice earlier, didn't know if you were fishing at the time:

Kenny Miller, once of us and then Celtic a few years after, returned to sign for Rangers and during a game at Celtic Park, they unveiled a banner saying, "Oh my God, they signed Kenny!" Miller went on to score twice in that game.

Every single time one of their mob talks to the media or is on the back page of the 'paper, I have a wee laugh in anticipation for the pure and utter shite that I'm about to read.

Fortuné saying they could win all remaining thirteen games of the season to win the league last season, Keane mirroring his Liverpool press conference and changing the word 'Liverpool' to 'Celtic' when he said; "Ever since I was a little boy growing up in Dublin, I've supported..." and, this season, Scott Brown claiming that they wanted it more than us (The league title).

When I read these, I appreciate what mentality Walter's instilled here.

The Mo Johnston fuck up.

Stuart Slater from West Ham. They paid a fortune for a “striker” that hadn’t scored in over 50 games.

Anton Rogan

Shitey Galloway.

Liam Brady

Doctor Jo

Lou McCarie