McGregor having the SFA go after him for McGuire kick

trueblue68

Irrespective, McGregor's defense probably would be, he raised his leg to protect himself because it looked like McGuire was going to deliberately barge into him even though there was no chance of him getting the ball, and he felt he had to because of the unnecessary aggression that had been getting shown to fellow players. :sherlock:

i think i need to see this again because i really think he was keeping his leg out the way of the onrushing mcguire.

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If you did that unintentionally would you not go straight over to the player and apologise or at least make sure he is ok?

You can tell an awful lot by a players immediate reaction to an incident.

Of course, Young meant it, no doubt, just like Black meant to hack down Nika. Our players should be made aware what this league is made of, players who want to beat us, hurt us, kick us and injure us. No one likes us, and we should really start caring and doing something about it.

Stamping on a man while his back is turned and hes on the deck, Young is a coward. I cannot believe, well i can actually, that this assualt has been ignored by every pundit, media outlet and sports desk.

But there is no agenda!

*shakes head in disbelief*

Not sure how much clearer I can make this, IF a ban is deemed to be appropriate as long as it's only a 1 game ban (which at the most it should be) then according to the regulations McGregor would miss the next match which is against Motherwell, if there is an appeal against any untoward decision then that could affect the OF match.

Even though this whole situation is a total joke, why don't we wait and see what the panel say.

Rangers really need to leave the SPL. Join the EPL. What do you think if this happened down south? It wouldve been dealt with on the monday. not 2 weeks after !!

Do you think we are hated just in Scotland? Dont you remember Manchester 08? The Bolton police who refused us a friendly down there? The GMP who refused Gary Nevilles testimonial with us? Stitched up or what!?!?! Our club, our traditions and our people are not safe anywhere! We need to fight back. England is infested with the very people who hate our people and club. It would be no different down there, it would maybe even add to the discrimination being that, as well as British, we are Scottish!

Absolutely.

Cannot believe we have posters on here agreeing with it. Well actually, I can, but that's another thread for another day.

What are you on about?

Do you not think McGregor was stupid to do what he did?

I think EVERYONE to a man agrees the timing is suspicious and the fact that other incidents haven't been called up is baffling.

I think Frankie is also refering to the posters who, in the past few days, have been critical of others for complaining about the Aberdeen players.

Diamond's shove on Weiss after he was brought down for the penalty is violent conduct as well surely,i know he was booked at the time so nothing can be done but double standards again.

Young wasnt booked for the stamp on Lee, surely that warrants a second look by the sfa?

It's also likely to be a 3 game ban.

It'll be classed as violent conduct and that will not carry a one game ban.

Not according to the regulations:

SECTIONON 7

SCHEDULE OF PENALTY POINTS

Sending Off Offences

A1 Serious Foul Play

12 penalty points (plus an automatic one match suspension)

A2 Violent Conduct

12 penalty points (plus an automatic one match suspension)

Irrespective it's a total farce when you take into consideration some of the other things that were happening in that match.

I still think though that the SFA are possibly acting illegally, according to their own regulations, as due to the timing of not only the hearing but of informing the player himself as he's been out of the country, it's even came as a surprise to the club, it has been impossible for McGregor to attend a private hearing and give his evidence or even to prepare a defense for himself this is something the SFA have to legally offer.