***Scotland v Spain***

G.E.C.

Sickening bile.

Thanks, forgive me for not celebrating us getting humped again.

Since when was getting beat by one goal, to the current European and World champions getting 'humped?'

Do explain.

Since when was getting beat by one goal, to the current European and World champions getting 'humped?'

Do explain.

Getting beat by 1 goal 10 goals to anyone is still losing, getting beat, losing can become a habit, it was a failure. There is no such thing as glorious failure ffs!! rofl Thats a losers attitude.

Getting beat by 1 goal 10 goals to anyone is still losing, getting beat, losing can become a habit, it was a failure. There is no such thing as glorious failure ffs!! rofl Thats a losers attitude.

No. You have a losers attitude. Getting beat by 1 or 10 goals is the same thing? Really? Want a biscuit?

Let me ask you then - would you rather get beat by 1 goal or by 10 goals?

Also, explain how we got humped, you have get to do that.

No. You have a losers attitude. Getting beat by 1 or 10 goals is the same thing? Really? Want a biscuit?

Let me ask you then - would you rather get beat by 1 goal or by 10 goals?

Also, explain how we got humped, you have get to do that.

We got beat, humped, gubbed, pumped, how do you want me to sugar coat it? How shall we cover these cracks? I dont have a losers attitude, i dont take defeat well. You seem to though, you get beat and say, oh, no worries better luck next time, it was a glorious failure.....oh unlucky, oh bla bla bla.......show me a good loser and i will show you a loser!

I would rather not get beat at all, hows that?