moblie phones

robmcfish

On a serious note I upgraded to the Blackberry Bold 9700 and would definitely recommend it.

Other phones I've heard are good are the Samsung Galaxy,HTC Desire,I-Phone4 and the Blackberry Torch.

Depends on your taste (tu)

this one Samsung Galaxy looks good ive saw it advertised a few times. & also the Blackberry Torch. 10310.gif

• 2 weeks later...

my opinion is the desire but it depends on what you are using it for. the 9700 is also a good phone.

iPhone 3GS pishes on the lot....

iPhone 4 COMPLETELY blows them all away!

your ONLY choice is iPhone...nothing comes close...and I've used them all.

BB's are the worst...although I have to admit the new Torch model and OS 6 are actually quite good...

Up to you mate....research it well before you decide. Took me 3-4 weeks to decide on the iPhone, and i will never go anywhere else now.

BB's are the worst...although I have to admit the new Torch model and OS 6 are actually quite good...

Up to you mate....research it well before you decide. Took me 3-4 weeks to decide on the iPhone, and i will never go anywhere else now.

:lol: Fortunately that's not the case. Get the Desire HD! Android is by far the best OS and the desire's is a far better phone the iphone.

I woudnt quite agree with your statement saying the iphone pishes all over everything else.

It may be good in some departments but it will also be poor in alot of other departments.

I work with mobiles mate and the HTC Desire HD pishes all over the iphone 4 by some distance.