subway/motorway loyal

aptrm80

noticed at 78mins yesterday that the stadium started to empty very quickly, lookin for some valid excuses(which im sure there are a few,up 4-1 is not valid excuse in my opinion) as to why you wouldnt want to stay & clap your team off the park every game, would love to see a full stadium every game after the final whistle(win,lose or draw & no matter who we are playing)im sure the players would too,why the hurry to get away??? i believe the fans support does make a difference,do you think the players would have been pushing as hard for the edu goal in injury time against celtic if the fans werent there driving them on,personally i dont.

:21:

mabye some lighthearted chants of suway loyal,ur havin a laugh,or we can c u sneakin out, part time supporters is in order :lol:

this is not a witch hunt, just an opinion, stay to the end & let the players know why WATP

This is not a new thing with fans leaving early,fans have left early ever since i can remember. In the old days they used to open the gates with 20 of the game left, and fans who could not afford to go to the game were waiting outside and were happy to watch the last 20 min.

i imagine the horrific delays for coaches travelling via perth may come into play a little in peoples minds, was not a good area for passing traffic due to what was reported as major incident and i was told it lasted most of the day

There seems to be a kind of tradition at Ibrox (and its been in place for decades) that when the game is "safe", you can leave. As someone mentioned before, its nothing new but the amount of supporters who missed Mo Edu's goal last season - that's why you should stay to the final whistle. WHAT A FEELING THAT WAS !!!!!!!!

Wasnt good to see and the attendance was poor as well only 44000. But the game had begun to peter out with about 20 minutes to go and we took our feet off the gas, wasnt happy with that either.

Only 44,000 eh, a mere 44,000 turned up to watch Rangers v Motherwell.. Rubbish mate.. For Rangers to attract 44,000 supporters in the current climate is incredible, Both season tickets and individual match tickets do not represent value for money and are amongst the highest in europe. We still attract more fans on a regular basis than many top european clubs.

I wasn't there yesterday due to family reasons however, motorway loyal is an absolute joke. I use the motorway every time and after I clap the players off the park, go to the toilet, walk back to the science centre to get the car and then maybe get something to eat off a van on the way there, it gets rid of the traffic and you can get straight out the car park and straight on the motorway. Much better waiting a bit after the match than leaving during the match.

Only 44,000 eh, a mere 44,000 turned up to watch Rangers v Motherwell.. Rubbish mate.. For Rangers to attract 44,000 supporters in the current climate is incredible, Both season tickets and individual match tickets do not represent value for money and are amongst the highest in europe. We still attract more fans on a regular basis than many top european clubs.

if it was against celtic the current climate wouldn't have mattered, so don't hit us with that shite. the sad fact is many fans just cant be bothered following us every week. glory hunters? no. part timers, aye.

Not that many would have left if it was 1-1 i dont see why they can't just stay for the full 90 and applaud their team off the pitch. I was surprised with the amount that left during the 80th minute.

if it was against celtic the current climate wouldn't have mattered, so don't hit us with that shite. the sad fact is many fans just cant be bothered following us every week. glory hunters? no. part timers, aye.

It's not shite mate, many supporters who would have otherwise went to matches can't now because of being made redundant, job uncertainty, 2 income families being reduced to 1, money is tight for a lot of people and splashing out to see your team no matter how much you love them to watch Motherwell simply can't always be justified. An average SPL match can't be compared to an Old Firm derby.

I pay my dues, season ticket holder, european packages and an away trip to Valencia and it is bloody expensive, I have mates who simply can't afford it, their no less a bluenose than me.

Wasnt good to see and the attendance was poor as well only 44000. But the game had begun to peter out with about 20 minutes to go and we took our feet off the gas, wasnt happy with that either.

:ph34r: very good MisterC, i noticed some of the puns u used in ur msg,do u know me personally or am i just being paranoid :lol: its all a conspiracy, aye want to see the stands bursting at the seams too mate

It's not shite mate, many supporters who would have otherwise went to matches can't now because of being made redundant, job uncertainty, 2 income families being reduced to 1, money is tight for a lot of people and splashing out to see your team no matter how much you love them to watch Motherwell simply can't always be justified. An average SPL match can't be compared to an Old Firm derby.

I pay my dues, season ticket holder, european packages and an away trip to Valencia and it is bloody expensive, I have mates who simply can't afford it, their no less a bluenose than me.

it's a season ticket ffs, they've already paid for it!

i can appriciate the fans that would love to be there but cant afford it or work commitments that cant be altered, its the "fans" u see at the game who can afford it but leave early, there will be valid reasons for some but i believe a high percentage could stay to the end & support the team as they leave the pitch & not just when they are up by 2/3 goals :uk:

it's a season ticket ffs, they've already paid for it!

Rangers season ticket sales are around 38,000, the attendance was 44,000, thats approx 6,000 over and above season ticket holders still paying good money. 44,000 is a very respectable turn out. I would love to see 51,000 every week paying over the odds to watch SPL football but it's not realistic.

As far as leaving early as concerned, as i said before, it used to irritate me but i'm over it, they miss a lot of good goals. you wouldnt go to the cinema and leave before the film is finished so you can get home early, why the football?

well said mate,agree totally.

If your sitting in the Govan stand, the huge patch of empty seats to the right handside in the Main Stand is really pissing me off.

Why is it always empty? It doesn't seem like there's a restricted view, are they doing repairs to the seats or is it just hospitality that isn't sold?

The enclosures at each end are also pretty empty every game.

The Subway loyal do get at me a bit, but each to their own.