Piggery Double Shuffle

Mansion

Anoyone who wants to go to the game in February. Get a hold of an old ticket, they dont check for the coloured stripe. They just ask to see it, so you just hold it up. I seen a guy do it then there was a steward that looked like Edu there and one other outside. As its a scanner its easy to budge through...just a thought :wink:

Anoyone who wants to go to the game in February. Get a hold of an old ticket, they dont check for the coloured stripe. They just ask to see it, so you just hold it up. I seen a guy do it then there was a steward that looked like Edu there and one other outside. As its a scanner its easy to budge through...just a thought :wink:

Fuck that,knowing my luck,i wouldn't get let in. i'll need to have a look and see if i even still have my celtic ticket from the last time i went.??

i always keep my tickets so should have it (tu)

dont think u would get away with it mate. u cant get in unless u scan barcode. if barcode doesnt work, they check the ticket.

luckilly got my ticket in my allocation for next year.

:pipe:

He means you double up with a mate who has a real ticket, so he scans it and you just squeeze in with him (tu)