Sellick get McDonald.

The Lad

Why are celtic goin for anyone we are interested in or used to play for us?

Is it cause they have the cash they are trying to buy out the competition?

Anyways... He's signed for them.

Kinda glad we didn't get him, 700k was a bit much really... He'll be wasted at celtic too, just sitting on the bench.. doing a riordan.

Why are celtic goin for anyone we are interested in or used to play for us?

Is it cause they have the cash they are trying to buy out the competition?

Anyways... He's signed for them.

Kinda glad we didn't get him, 700k was a bit much really... He'll be wasted at celtic too, just sitting on the bench.. doing a riordan.

Why do we need to discuss them and him old chap :Animation44:

Hm... i'm easily confused when i have two windows open and put it in the wrong discussion area...

Hm... mod or someone fancy moving this to general? Ta.

You seem to be a very mild mannered fellow if ye dont mind me saying so....

No I am not gay just curious, Im a very unhappily married man with a family :Animation44:

Hahaha FISH ya cheeky wee salmon.

Anyways i wont lose sleep over Mcdonald goin to that mob, plus he said ther his boyhood heroes so im glad hes not coming here.

Getting funny te amount of playerd we arelinked with that they are signing, luckily its all shite their buying.

Hahaha FISH ya cheeky wee salmon.

Anyways i wont lose sleep over Mcdonald goin to that mob, plus he said ther his boyhood heroes so im glad hes not coming here.

Getting funny te amount of playerd we arelinked with that they are signing, luckily its all shite their buying.

Sock eye actually...the quality fish :Animation44:

We wouldnt pay the £700k odd for McDonald yet we'd pay £1million for a 19 year old player no-one has heard off and is no better than Filip Sebo.

Also heard that celtic are on the chase for Stephen Appiah. I hope not as he is a quality player.

We wouldnt pay the £700k odd for McDonald yet we'd pay £1million for a 19 year old player no-one has heard off and is no better than Filip Sebo.

Also heard that celtic are on the chase for Stephen Appiah. I hope not as he is a quality player.

Appiah is an excellent player he has said he wants to go to Arsenal, it would cost maybe anythin between £5-£10million for Appiah and he would want ridiculous wages a dont think Celtic have any chance of signing him!! As for Macdonald he works his arse off and he can score goals would of been a good partner for Boyd but he has said he is a Celtic man so if its true then he will be signing for the team he wants to play for