Cheap January Transfer Targets

Broxi

Who would you like to see come to us in January, but think cheap as I doesn't look like we'll have a lot of money to spend if any

I'd like to see alexei eremenko in from killie, good attack minded midfielder and can make a great pass from nothing

Also, I know we have a lot of strikers but goodwillie. On great form just now and a good young talent, maybe sell some of our fringe strikers and a possible swap in Webster for goodwillie

Another CB is needed for next season and maybe a winger

Who do you think

Course I'd love to see Eremenko, but he's on loan at Killie the now. I don't think we'll get anyone in the window. Also, who would you class as a fringe striker?

Leigh Griffiths perhaps? Could get him on the cheap especially with Dundee's current financial situation and scores loads in the 1st division, could be a gamble but at a cheap price could be worth it. However, I won't be too worried if we don't bring anyone in in January but if we were to I'd prefer to see a CB.

Leigh Griffiths perhaps? Could get him on the cheap especially with Dundee's current financial situation and scores loads in the 1st division, could be a gamble but at a cheap price could be worth it. However, I won't be too worried if we don't bring anyone in in January but if we were to I'd prefer to see a CB.

I'm a wee bit unsure about him to be honest. =/

To the OP, we hardly have an abundance of strikers.

Course I'd love to see Eremenko, but he's on loan at Killie the now. I don't think we'll get anyone in the window. Also, who would you class as a fringe striker?

velicka, I don't rate Beattie either, fit or not, and depends who we put as a winger or striker like lafferty fleck naismith etc

I'm a wee bit unsure about him to be honest. =/

To the OP, we hardly have an abundance of strikers.

Aye, he's not proven at SPL level so it would definitely be a gamble but I certainly wouldn't be complaining if we brought him in on the cheap. However, I think that is very unlikely.

Oh aye forgot about him. He'd be ideal. Friendly perhaps with Edu as well.

He'd certainly be worth a punt on a free or as a last resort but depending on how much (if anything) we have to spend we could probably do much better.

We wouldn't/couldn't pay £300,000 for a player who has been training with us for two/three months and has impressed all the coaching staff then how on earth are we going to beable to afford anybody come January?

European money, player sales

and anyway we don't know for sure what happened with kerkar, we might have known we didn't owe them a penny and waited from word from FIFA/uefa

If we were to sign anyone, and that a big if, GOmis from United, could get him for cheap as his contract expires soon and we could could through Webster in the deal aa well, get him for next too nothing plus wages wouldny be an issue if webster left in the deal.