***The Official Football Manager 2011 Thread***

PaulRFC1

(tu) I spend hours searching for players and signing young players then after a season i usually give up with the SPL anyway :lol:

I've started as low as possible in Scotland - Montrose Football Club.

A real challenge. I love games like this.

My plan is to do as best as possible in Scotland and then hopefully get a job down south. I love the English leagues, but I want to earn my path there.

Once the new update comes out I'll probably make a database with better TV and league money then I'll change the clubs and league reputations, at the moment if they went out and signed better players on good wages it would be unsustainable after a season or 2

You can't change League or TV money on FMRTE can you?

Nah not on FMRTE (td)

I've tried changing the whole of Scottish football about before with new league structures and more money etc, works out pretty well.

I mean the last one that usually comes out with all the January transfers.

It just ruins the game for me.

You don't need to use it when it comes out mate, If you prefer using 11.2 then you just chose that one when it gives the option whe starting a new game :D

You don't need to use it when it comes out mate, If you prefer using 11.2 then you just chose that one when it gives the option whe starting a new game :D

Na I know, that's what I'm saying. I only ever use the second update.

I know people that use the third or the first but I always reckon the second is the best.

Thank fuck :craphead:

See if you have downloaded it via Torrent.

Can you download an update offline?

Yes you can, but if i remember correctly im not sure it works with versions that haven't been purchased; my FM08 wouldn't update and that was downloaded via torrent. (td)

Search players, then filter 'Contracts expired/expiring in the next 6 months'.

Garra Dembelé, roughly £1m.

cheers mate (tu)

From what team :lol:

been trying to get goodwillie made a bid of 3mil they knocked it back then made another bid of 4mil they knocked that back aswell so fuck them :lol:

I'd love to see what you've done with the editor, FMRTE, or how many times you've robbed some team of £60m+ for a shite player :sherlock::D

Haven't done anything to it at all, won the CL twice in a row and all my players values shot up, sold vagner love for £23m etc, a foreign billionaire also took over the club :D