***The Official Football Manager 2011 Thread***

PaulRFC1

What a screwed up game.

Went Dundee, so i'm in receivership and on -25points. So i ask for a parent club to get players on loan without paying the wages and they reject it saying there would be no financial rewards with doing it <cr>

Photo must be stolen from facebook :lol:

gaeletockprofileattribu.th.png

Anyone managed in South America?

Started a new journeyman save, loaded all SA leagues and got the computer to pick me a random team. Ended up with Gimnasia (J) in the Argentine Second Division. Currently sitting 7/20 10 games in.

Quite enjoying it so far. I've got 650k to spend aswell so looking for wee bargains !!

Anyone managed in South America?

Started a new journeyman save, loaded all SA leagues and got the computer to pick me a random team. Ended up with Gimnasia (J) in the Argentine Second Division. Currently sitting 7/20 10 games in.

Quite enjoying it so far. I've got 650k to spend aswell so looking for wee bargains !!

I recall doing a journeyman game and getting a job in Columbia, a year or two ago. It was awful. :lol:

The squads are massive and it's more the fact that I don't know anything about Brazilian or Argentine football apart from the big clubs and a few other club names I remember, nevermind any other South American leagues!

I got frustrated very quickly.

Started a new game, another new game with Rangers. Hoping to take this long-term though. Got an update from FM.

Sold Andy Webster to Everton for £1.1million and Madjid Bougherra to Lyon for £1.8 million. Brought in Jeffery Bruma and Mathias Jorgensen on loan. Trying out a rather odd formation;

Jelavic

Diouf Naismith Weiss

Davis Ness

McCulloch

Papac Bruma Weir/Jorgensen

McGregor

How do I do a screenshot?

I usually used the Prt Sc button but it's different for this year's FM it seems.

I've tried ALT+F9 too but that's doing nothing.

Any help?

Alt F9. Go to My Documents > Sports Interactive > Football Manager 2011 and there should be a folder called screenshots or something.

Alt F9. Go to My Documents > Sports Interactive > Football Manager 2011 and there should be a folder called screenshots or something.

Legend!

I was looking in the wrong place. doh

I've just reached January in my first season with Montrose FC, in the Scottish Third Division. Their media prediction was 10th and I had to bring in quite a number of new players to improve the squad. I've managed to bring in some great players for a team like Montrose, mostly French players from Reunion, Martinique and other French colonies.

Very proud position. After a bad start to the season, managed to pick up the best form in the league and go 12 games undefeated, winning 8 on the trot.

Irn-BruThirdDivisionInformation_LeagueTable-2.png

I've just reached January in my first season with Montrose FC, in the Scottish Third Division. Their media prediction was 10th and I had to bring in quite a number of new players to improve the squad. I've managed to bring in some great players for a team like Montrose, mostly French players from Reunion, Martinique and other French colonies.

Very proud position. After a bad start to the season, managed to pick up the best form in the league and go 12 games undefeated, winning 8 on the trot.

Irn-BruThirdDivisionInformation_LeagueTable-2.png

Their goalkeeping coach works with me here in Dundee , sure he is in the game , Stuart Garden ...

Started a game in the EPL with my faltmate , I went Arsenal , he went Man yoo , lost my last 5 league games and lost the 4th spot on the last day to Man city (coincidentilay by 1 point , was leading by 14 with 5 to go :rolleyes: ) so squad overhaul was needed so my first 11 as we enter November looks like the following :

Asenjo

Dennis Appiah

Lucio

Carrico

Clichy

Fabregas

Cabaye

Payat

Wilshire

Rodriguez

Neymar

Subs

Munian

Vargas

Henrique

Flores Muni - i think i have this name wrong , River plate striker , 19 years old , could be Funes Mori

Nasri

Arshavin

Gibbs

started off losing first 3 games of the season :( have now won every game since and sit 3rd , 2 points off the top after 13 games or so

Aye, that he is. :lol:

Decent coach too.

He is being used a sub keeper at the moment as they can't get clearance for a short term signing , he's on the bench for the game tonight at Berwick :lol:

My old Physio used to be in it as well but he was at St Johnstone , Alistair McCraken but i don't think he is in te game anymore

Just secured a Play-Off place with Montrose, 6 games to go! :D

My target for the season was at first to consolidate, then in January I was allowed to change my season expectations to a mid-table finish - this is far better than I expected.

Still in with a shout for the league too. Next 6 games are massive:

Albion Rovers - Home

Arbroath (Angus Derby) - Home

Berwick Rangers - Away

Clyde - Home

Queen's Park - Away

Annan - Home

Irn-BruThirdDivisionInformation_LeagueTable.png

http://www.sortitoutsi.net/forum/topic/24480-fm2011-metallic-logos-megapack/

That should help.

The competition names I just edited myself. It didn't take too long.

That's unfortunate.

Tried downloading that a wee while ago I think, and it couldn't find anything to open it with once it had finished. Clicked something random, and now when I download it again I get no option to even open it. May try again.