dublin it is then

sco22y

there you go again with the insults, take it yer a bully eh big boy fan of the year.

you quoted "Valencia will beat Man United at home" which to any decent human being would equate to valencia being the home team. however if you are referring to the old trafford game that would be totaly differrent.somewhere along the lines of "man utd will get beat off of valencia at home"

hope manure do get beat but hey why the insults, you are giving us bears a bad name, if you cant debate without your insults and swear words go and annoy someone else.

How would Man Utd getting beat at home off Valencia benefit us ? And you knew exactly what i meant anyway. your a bit transparent.

How would Man Utd getting beat at home off Valencia benefit us ? And you knew exactly what i meant anyway. your a bit transparent.

see through eh, i hate manure and yeah i would love us to beat them at ibrox and valencia to beat them too and for us and the spaniards to go through.

nothing wrong with that eh (tu)

And if I offended you by calling you an 'eejit' please, I apologise with all my soul being. I never meant it to be an anti-sco22y term by any sense of the phrase. I hope you know that I regret those statements and retract them with respect and gratitude. All I wish now is that I can move forward and put this sequence of events behind me, all I wish now is to get on with my career, and enhance my reputation by commenting on Rangersmedia consistently and with dignity.

it was a distraction but i would not change nacho scoring that penalty for any occasion in my life. utter utter utter joy that night in florence.

(tu)

I cant believe any Rangers fan could dismiss it as the "Thursday cup", some of the memories I have from our run are the best of my life

And if I offended you by calling you an 'eejit' please, I apologise with all my soul being. I never meant it to be an anti-sco22y term by any sense of the phrase. I hope you know that I regret those statements and retract them with respect and gratitude. All I wish now is that I can move forward and put this sequence of events behind me, all I wish now is to get on with my career, and enhance my reputation by commenting on Rangersmedia consistently and with dignity.

lol,yir really cracking me up here.good luck wae your future career im sure wee will meet somewhere in the not so distant future :clap: .

at least were supporting the same team eh.

today was bad...but we certainly ain't out of it! United will beat Valencia, and we will beat Bursaspor and I smell another draw (or maybe a sneaky win) at Ibrox vs United...and that means Final 16 for the Gers!!

Keep the Faith!!! WATP!!!

crabflute.gifuk.gif21.gif21.gif21.gifuk.gifcrabflute.gif

lol,yir really cracking me up here.good luck wae your future career im sure wee will meet somewhere in the not so distant future :clap: .

at least were supporting the same team eh.

yes hopefully not so distant. And you supporting rangers is an insult to me