Collymore giving the tims it tight over their disgusting banner

1st_Jan_1994

He's taken a lot of stick, but he's just had a rant live on TalkSport there.

Saying why did Celtic FC allow this disgusting political banner? he said it with gusto and anger in his tone.

I know it's not a Rangers subject, apologies - it just relates to the media blackout article from the bot in the Bears den (tu)

He's taken a lot of stick, but he's just had a rant live on TalkSport there.

Saying why did Celtic FC allow this disgusting political banner? he said it with gusto and anger in his tone.

I know it's not a Rangers subject, apologies - it just relates to the media blackout article from the bot in the Bears den (tu)

good on him, who else in the media will have the balls to speak out against ther shamefull actions

I thought he would go on to really shame them, he's not went into it in great detail I'm afraid - he's just saying politics should be left out of football.

Still better than nothing.

More than any of these little cock-less journo's up here will do.

Good to hear and I although there are arguments about not giving them the oxygen of publicity I want this exposed as much as is possible. That to me is unacceptable putting up a banner like that. If they dont want to wear a poppy thats up to them, this is a democracy after all. However by being so disrespectful about it and being undignified with their protest they have shown their true colours to everyone. Time the myth that they are the good guys was laid to rest. I try not to get angry and worked up about these things but they have gone too far this time and its high time they were exposed for what they are to those who dont know any better about what they are like. They are scumbags of the lowest order and are beneath contempt.

We play "anti football" against man united, the only strategy we can play against them, they unreal a huge disrespectful, offensive banner and we're the disgrace, in his own words. Fuck him.

Some people maybe missing the point perhaps.

It's good someone is giving it some air time (regardless of what he's said about us in the past or done in the past)

i agree that its good that the story is making national debate but i wanna see the roving reporter from the BBC camped outside the brendanbau demanding answers from these fuckwits

i agree that its good that the story is making national debate but i wanna see the roving reporter from the BBC camped outside the brendanbau demanding answers from these fuckwits

That would be excellent :D can't see it, though :disappointment:

I remember reading an article about Collymore years ago, he used to sash it up on the Forest team bus, nowadays he doesnt like us much. I was wondering why he changed from being a fan to a hater. I asked my dad and his answer was very interesting indeed. Seems like Super Ally set about him big time after Ulrika asked for help, and he still holds a grudge over it.

I remember reading an article about Collymore years ago, he used to sash it up on the Forest team bus, nowadays he doesnt like us much. I was wondering why he changed from being a fan to a hater. I asked my dad and his answer was very interesting indeed. Seems like Super Ally set about him big time after Ulrika asked for help, and he still holds a grudge over it.

He seems like the type to let something like that make him hate a team he liked out of nothing but sheer petty spite.

My Dad's pal still has a picture of him, Stuart Pearce and Colin Cooper in the Rangers end away to Athens in 1994.

I would love to get my hands on this photo again one day and get it posted.

He seems like the type to let something like that make him hate a team he liked out of nothing but sheer petty spite.

My Dad's pal still has a picture of him, Stuart Pearce and Colin Cooper in the Rangers end away to Athens in 1994.

I would love to get my hands on this photo again one day and get it posted.

Yeah he was a big Teddy Bear, then Ally battered the woman beater!