Kyle Hutton is he one of them!

Govan Front Antz

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What you on about? <cr>

I'm on about this illiterate c*nt who said...

who really gives too flying fucks !!! aslong as they play to their potential whenever they are selected, i dont !

It's two, not too, basic non mongoloid English, if I want lazy inbred stupidity I'll tune in to the anti-poppy mick bastards.

I'm on about this illiterate c*nt who said...

who really gives too flying fucks !!! aslong as they play to their potential whenever they are selected, i dont !

It's two, not too, basic non mongoloid English, if I want lazy inbred stupidity I'll tune in to the anti-poppy mick bastards.

wow u really are a fucking loser !

away and throw shite at the moon ya bawbag !!!

Away'n shag yer maw fenian

Ok mongo, here's a lesson for ye ya lazy potato munching loon

Yer two maws were going to the dancing. They were too pished to realise they'd missed two buses but managed to diddy ride a taxi driver to get a ride back to Wishaw. Is that too much for you to understand?

Serious note; your forefathers gave their lives so you could get an education. What did you do with it? Sit on the priests lap?

How the fuck does one spelling mistake make him a Tic fan?! :lol:

Come on, not THAT big a deal really.

no, not a celtic fan, not that big a mistake either just lazy, and I'm sick of lazy stupid fuckers. If ye cannae even get the basics right you're as bad as that banner at Parkhead with the bloostained bullshit.

no, not a celtic fan, not that big a mistake either just lazy, and I'm sick of lazy stupid fuckers. If ye cannae even get the basics right you're as bad as that banner at Parkhead with the bloostained bullshit.

i kan compleeetly understand were u r comin from meight.

know run alllong now and play on the meight. :chopometer:

my right big toe has more intelligence than you my friend :clap: