Lemon's at it AGAIN

OceanRain

The penalty call was 50-50, similar in a way to St Mirrens against us and it would have been very harsh. The tackle was a disgrace and in fact I did turn that game on for about five minutes, just in time to see Samararse commit a pretty similar offence that should also have been a red card. Lemon is a disgrace as a manager and as a human being, you can just see the vile pour out of him towards the 4th official.

Tbh, the longer he stays the better, he was always a time bomb waiting to happen and the more games like this for them the better, as everyone else can see outside of Scotland what a vile, disgusting little man he is and how vile and disgusting their club is. Neil Lennon will end up either dead or in a mental institution, if that I'm convinced.

As much as I detest Lennon and think he is bang out of order on an almost daily basis I believe he is a walking timebomb that will surely explode in the full glare of the public eye and when he does lose it bigtime hopefully he will do some very severe , long lasting damage to the image of the club he loves before being sacked in disgrace. :sherlock:

It's about time he was banned from that touchline for a very long time, he's gawna crack a 4th official one of these days. He's an angry wee man, no dignity or class. I wish he'd fuck right off, I can't stand to watch him anymore, I don't think I've hated anyone as much in my life

words cant describe how much i hate that scumbag i hope he gets knocked down by a bus