Just reading a Hearts forum there

GOAT

They hate the t*rriers more than us. :lol:

Interesting to note that the t*rriers were causing chaos down Gorgie Road throwing bottles from buses e.t.c. and apparently there was a fight at half time in the amongst the t*rriers.

The battalion had a stong association with Hearts Football Club, with 13 players from the club being among the first to join up with the 16th Royal Scots. Other professionals from Raith Rovers and Falkirk followed suit. Many supporters of Hearts also joined up, as did fans of Hibernian, the other main Edinburgh football club. But it was Hearts that the battalion is most closely associated with, and a smaller plaque on the memorial is in memory of the 'players, ticket-holders and supporters of Heart of Midlothian Football Club' who advanced on Contalmaison on the 1st of July 1916

They took what that shower of shite done at the weekend personaly,as did most of us.

I don't really care what the Hearts fans think of us to be honest.

I understand where you're coming from, though. Seeing that they proudly support Erskine Hospital, it's pretty unlikely they'd ever feel anything other than detest towards Celtic Football Club.

i was there with a few loyalist pals and the buses going down Gorgie Road got smashed to fuck!

People were lobbing stones and rocks and I got a bar of soap through a window ;)

I'm sure you did. :lol:

You were too busy trying to spawn the mini you. Then you realised, your still a virgin.

They hate the t*rriers more than us. :lol:

Interesting to note that the t*rriers were causing chaos down Gorgie Road throwing bottles from buses e.t.c. and apparently there was a fight at half time in the amongst the t*rriers.

Trust me they don't hate them more than me.

There are a lot of Hearts fans that hate both sides of the Old Firm but they really do detest Celtic, perhaps even more than Hibs in some cases. But a lot of the Hearts fans I know want to see us do well too. Sure there are some bitter anti-Rangers fans out there from Hearts but there is a lot of similarities between the everyday Rangers fan and the everyday Hearts fan.

(tu) a like to see hearts do well but obv get humped every time they play us :D

most likely.but what a strange thing to say a rangers fan going to a hearts v celtic match doh

If it was an every day normal Rangers fan that said it it would be strange, but because its him, a boy that wants kids at 16, it just seems normal now.

If it was an every day normal Rangers fan that said it it would be strange, but because its him, a boy that wants kids at 16, it just seems normal now.

:lol: he probly thought that only a young celtic fan would make a child with him so was trying his luck with them.

Why ? theirs a few bears that are like that, can't understand it.

Never understood that.

Out of all the teams in Scotland, Hearts fans are the only ones I've never had a problem with though, unless it's a match day. But some of them are only loyalist/unionists when it suits them. I remember once I met a guy from a band in one of the wee villages between hear and Edinburgh and he had the Hearts badge stitched to his uniform. Some of them though have lost their way sadly.

I'm never really sure what to make of Hearts fans. They hate Celtc more than us or Hibs no doubt. They'll sing the Billy Boys, but then turn around and call us "h***". Then again at the end of the 08/09 season, they celebrated every goal we scored at Tannadice when they played Celtc at Septic Park. I personally find that a bit irritating, but I like their remembrance of their fallen soldiers of WWI and WWII.

And to criticise someone going to Hearts v Celtc? I used to do this once in a blue moon when I lived in Edinburgh. I would go to Easter Rd or Tynecastle with a Hibee/Jamtart mate, not regularly mind, but once I have done so.

FYI for anyone who sees Hibs as "Mini tims" are wrong. They hate them as much as us, and even met quite a few who hate that lot more!