Barca vs Madrid on the 29th of November

Boab

Might be better as then it won't be on the red button, which I find nothing short of pathetic. Put the shitty last word on the red button FFS!!

Surprised they never put it on the Saturday night to avoid the elections, suppose it's a chance to see how a Monday night big game turns out.

Might be better as then it won't be on the red button, which I find nothing short of pathetic. Put the shitty last word on the red button FFS!!

Surprised they never put it on the Saturday night to avoid the elections, suppose it's a chance to see how a Monday night big game turns out.

Don't care about the turn out ! should be a great game that I can actually watch instead of missing it and having to catch up on revista.

Not the best but at least it's another night of football to look forward to, and what a game it is. Due to Champions League commitments and the Catalonian elections, it's pretty much the only night they could play it, unless they re-arranged fixtures...

I play football on a Monday night, but there is no chance of me missing this game. Have been looking forward to it for a long time. Mourinho v Guardiola, plus a ridiculous amount of talent on show :drool: