A fullback, centre back, midfielder and a rocket...

Muff

I fail to see what he brings to the team? I've said it already, bar the 1st half v Aberdeen, he's been piss poor for too long: Aberdeen, bheggars, Killie (Co-Op), Inverness, Valencia, St. Mirren, Hibs and today... He does not protect the back four one bit, get's dragged out of position and cannot keep up with play. 4-1-4-1 in the SPL, absolutely no need for it, far too cautious and that's why we struggle.

Steven Davis has had his fair share of bad games aswell, but nowhere near as bad as McCulloch - Davis needs to get his finger out.

We should have kept Pedro Mendes, the best holding midfielder at the club, a player who knew what to do, and could play that role. Inconsistant - yes, just like a hell of a lot of players. Too many people expected him to skip past 5, 6 players, flick a ball here and there and rocket a 30 yarder into the top pocket - not his game, so many misunderstood what Mendes was all about. He could also deliver a ball... but we opted for McCulloch instead <cr>

If McCulloch is the answer until the end of the 2013 season, then we are in trouble.

Yes we need a few players, but have little money.

Davis needs to start playing.

Hutton should be given a start in centre midfield alongside Davis.

We still need a good winger in my opinion - play Weiss on the right.

Cannot wait for Jelavic to return - we miss him badly.

Agreed (tu)

I fail to see what he brings to the team? I've said it already, bar the 1st half v Aberdeen, he's been piss poor for too long: Aberdeen, bheggars, Killie (Co-Op), Inverness, Valencia, St. Mirren, Hibs and today... He does not protect the back four one bit, get's dragged out of position and cannot keep up with play. 4-1-4-1 in the SPL, absolutely no need for it, far too cautious and that's why we struggle.

Steven Davis has had his fair share of bad games aswell, but nowhere near as bad as McCulloch - Davis needs to get his finger out.

We should have kept Pedro Mendes, the best holding midfielder at the club, a player who knew what to do, and could play that role. Inconsistant - yes, just like a hell of a lot of players. Too many people expected him to skip past 5, 6 players, flick a ball here and there and rocket a 30 yarder into the top pocket - not his game, so many misunderstood what Mendes was all about. He could also deliver a ball... but we opted for McCulloch instead wacko.gif

If McCulloch is the answer until the end of the 2013 season, then we are in trouble.

Cant agree about Lee but will agree that Mendes would make a huge difference to that team and if Davis was played on the right with Lee and Mendes the midfiled would be much stronger (still leaves that left issue but Naismith there would do me.

You wouldn't need McCulloch in there if you have Mendes - unfortunatley we don't have Mendes.

Hopefully we can get a proper holding midfielder in, and pair him up with Davis. There is no way McCulloch should be one of the first names on the team sheet, but he's been the manager's favourite for years now, and that is never going to change. Funny how a manager always has a favourite, no matter how shit they are!

You wouldn't need McCulloch in there if you have Mendes - unfortunatley we don't have Mendes.

Hopefully we can get a proper holding midfielder in, and pair him up with Davis. There is no way McCulloch should be one of the first names on the team sheet, but he's been the manager's favourite for years now, and that is never going to change. Funny how a manager always has a favourite, no matter how shit they are!

Davis is not doing anything to show he deserves a CM berth for me.

Oh well nothing can be done until at least Jan and (as you note elsewhere) we have won 7 out of 7 away games and our next 3 are away (I think) and Davisa nd Lee will be there for them - lets hope we maintain that winning mentality. (and if it works for the manager it works for me!!)

Doesn't mean he's good enough Colin.

I know mate and if I had the choice then he wouldn't be playing for us but while we have him he will have my full support and he is by no means the worst player I have seen wearing a Rangers jersey in recent years.

I know mate and if I had the choice then he wouldn't be playing for us but while we have him he will have my full support and he is by no means the worst player I have seen wearing a Rangers jersey in recent years.

While they are not immune from criticism, every Rangers player has my support 00000042.gif

Eremenko is extremely lazy. Probably why he's at Kilmarnock at this stage of his career.

eremenko this, eremenko that, its bad enough that twat burley practically write us off due to this enigma.i hate the fact that everyone and their dog wants to sign him because he is the flavour of the month have faith with what we have as they have brought us two in a row already(would have been 3 had it not been for the mad fixture pile up of the uefa cup final season).

if playing good against us merited our club singing certain players then sol bamba would be with us a few years ago starting when PLG was here when dunfermline beat us in the cup and then carrying it on till last week.but hey everyone who is a bear deserves better and we should not lower our standards for anyone.only the best deserves to pull on our jersey not any old journeyman.

There is no way McCulloch should be one of the first names on the team sheet, but he's been the manager's favourite for years now, and that is never going to change. Funny how a manager always has a favourite, no matter how shit they are!

You should write to Bain about this. I cannot understand how Walter Smith just keeps on delivering titles and trophies when he's clearly such a diddy.

You should write to Bain about this. I cannot understand how Walter Smith just keeps on delivering titles and trophies when he's clearly such a diddy.

Don't agree with you...