Can't beat this

delamonty

It's free on council telly here (tu)

Cheers mate (tu)

Sadly, I'm about 4,000 miles away from the council telly.... When you live abroad, the hardest thing is to get news, or get matches. That's why it's so good to have RangersTV... and UEFA.

But the Europa is never on UEFA. Only the CL. It's down to local carriers. (See my screenshot above.. it's provided by a local Canadian company They don't usually 'take' Europa feeds.) Just cover the 'Big Boys'. Like "US". :-)

Cheers mate. We'll enjoy our 1-0 victory. Ricky Foster to score and make up for the Valencia miss.

:21:

Cant wait till I can watch the greatest football team in the world live in HD on my 50 inch LCD TV and see the flags unfurled and the songs get sung, NO SURRRENDER mon the 'GERS!!!

Mate. Do you get the UEFA stream as well?

ffs Winnipeg must be freezing by now? Here in Toronto, it's about 10-14. Not bad!

Cheers mate. Enjoy. WATP!

Mate. Do you get the UEFA stream as well?

ffs Winnipeg must be freezing by now? Here in Toronto, it's about 10-14. Not bad!

Cheers mate. Enjoy. WATP!

nah I believe its on either Fox Soccer network or Sportsnet HD so I have both channels :uk:

...and yes Im in hibernation mode now (only go out for work, and to buy beer). went for a smoke in my car before work at 7 AM this morning, and it was bloody -28 with the wind chill. :mad:

nah I believe its on either Fox Soccer network or Sportsnet HD so I have both channels :uk:

...and yes Im in hibernation mode now (only go out for work, and to buy beer). went for a smoke in my car before work at 7 AM this morning, and it was bloody -28 with the wind chill. :mad:

That smoking will be the death of youBrrrrrrrrrr :uk:

Yup on Fox Soccer Channel my local irsih bar down the road might be showing it, me all alone at 2 pm on a wed getting hammered.

Be sure to wear a Rangers top mate. (tu) And have fun! Especially after Naisey scores in the 1st minute. He's been immense in the CL.

Cant beat it

???????

5 dollars for one match?

What about the fabulous www.streampro.tv

Amazing quality (many games in HD), live games galore (including every Rangers and celtc game), others sports, horse racing, sky sports news etc etc etc etc.

5 pounds a month THAT cannot be beaten.

Cant beat it

???????

5 dollars for one match?

Amazing quality (many games in HD), live games galore (including every Rangers and celtc game), others sports, horse racing, sky sports news etc etc etc etc.

Need to have a look into that.

Cant beat it

???????

5 dollars for one match?

Cheers for that mate. Definitely will look into it. Are you a subscriber? What's your feedback? And... is it legit?

Cheers for that mate. Definitely will look into it. Are you a subscriber? What's your feedback? And... is it legit?

Hi mate, I have been a member for 9 months, its changed my life as I now live in Denmark.

They are showing every champs lge game tonight, as well as Sentanta Australia, Sentanta Canada, Attheraces and the Cricket!

Best 5 pound you will ever spend!