I Like How The Shelic Fans Make A Comparison...

Pete_Rangers

...to the Italian premier leauge!do these stupid buffons not know that their beloved Italia is the most corrupt country on this Earth.Here's a quote from one of the jungles;

Today, 08:10 PM #275

Col_St Pauli

Gold Member

Credits: 1,654.90

I hate the stance they take of "It's all about us", totally out of order, they place themselves in this position and quite rightly if they call it wrong they should be criticised, if these pricks were in the Serie A for example and made some of the calls they do, the criticism they would get would be 10 times worse than what they get here.

Annoys me, and the shit storm the media are creating in Scotland is a joke.

They are(septic)cheats,plain and simple :)

oh,and by the way,the whole Italian nation are Pro-Nazis.Make of that as you want! :rolleyes: That is called fact. ;)

The average Scottish football fan hasn't got a fucking clue about the politics/religion in Italian football and vice versa about Italian football fans and their understanding of politics/religion in Scottish football.

The average Scottish football fan hasn't got a fucking clue about the politics/religion in Italian football and vice versa about Italian football fans and their understanding of politics/religion in Scottish football.

And your point is...?

He should go up to Livorno fans and try calling them Nazi's.

so then my statement is correct. Twb makes a valid point regarding livorno.

I could go on and on about this but the only clubs in italy we should have any political/religous ties with are:

Napoli, fiorentina, perugia and verona.

ThE mythical status of sellik in europe is sickening, until of course we can educate fellow fans to the sellik cause. A touch of realism always Does the trick.

oh,and by the way,the whole Italian nation are Pro-Nazis.Make of that as you want! :rolleyes: That is called fact. ;)

I've been to Italy twice in the past 2 years and I'm pretty certain (just pretty certain) that you're talking complete shite. What an absolutely mindblowingly stupid thing to say.