***Rangers v Inverness Thread***

Muff

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

For all the slagging Adam does chip in with a good few goals!

Aye deffo... think hes the player we need in the squad, can change games...

should be more rotation next season.. he could be a good super sub aswell.

Yeh thats what i think.... plus if he lost a bit off beef he could be handier aswell!

Ibrox always goes flat mate, we have one of the worst home supports in Britain..noise-wise i mean.

we have took the foot off the pedal a bit here, but still very comfortable...a bit of patience is needed because this second goal is coming..and when it does its game over

Lets keep the pressure Rangers !

Aye - for all the possession we've had (99.9%?) we should be about 4 goals up by now. Fergie's strike earlier right to the keeper was a real head shaker - should've scored there for sure. We do look a bit casual out there, but also look by far the better side.

Sounds like ibrox has gone a bit flat!

Aye will do.. they've got more people behind the ball now..

I'd rather they just went full blast and finished the game off.

The players owe the fans a route!

After listening to that corner i have just thought that you hardly ever see rangers goals coming from quick break aways? thoughts?

probobly because we've really only got 1 attacking player that has plenty of pace in Novo thats actually on. We tend to be more patient in our build ups

After listening to that corner i have just thought that you hardly ever see rangers goals coming from quick break aways? thoughts?

probobly because we've really only got 1 attacking player that has plenty of pace in Novo thats actually on. We tend to be more patient in our build ups

Tho it would prob be useful to have him hugging the halfway line awhen the other teams have set peices to give us another option

Aye, i think walter has told them to just control the game. When he came in, ordered the defence, no nonsense.. just get it away from the goal. And i don't think we've got the players for a break away.

Burke and adam and novo got good pace, but you've normally only got two out of the three on. And boyd can't get up there fast enough for a break away to feed to him.

We need a pacey striker effectively, before we can take advantage of break aways.

We've always been a more of a strength team rather than pace anyways.

Aye, i think walter has told them to just control the game. When he came in, ordered the defence, no nonsense.. just get it away from the goal. And i don't think we've got the players for a break away.

Burke and adam and novo got good pace, but you've normally only got two out of the three on. And boyd can't get up there fast enough for a break away to feed to him.

We need a pacey striker effectively, before we can take advantage of break aways.

We've always been a more of a strength team rather than pace anyways.

I mind a few years back tho we quite often got goals from breaks by rod wallace and jj etc!

We've totally dominated but look surprisingly stale. Great goal from Adam, and it was definitely a red card for Dods, but the spark has been missing throughout that first half.

We've been untroubled at the back, but unfortunately an all-round lack of movement, particularly up front, has stopped good passing passages, and linkup play has generally been ponderous.

Hutton is putting in a hell of a shift but the movement inside him isn't all that great, and he's generally been left to throw balls into the box, which Boyd hasn't been able to get onto.

Prso's class as always, but isn't far up the pitch enough to hurt ICT.

We need more in the second half - we can make up 2 points on the tims, but a few players don't look up for it enough.

Aye, think we were dying out a bit too much towards the end of the half... so its good timing to get them in the changing room and give them a good motivation speech... something like al pacino does in any given sunday.

Oh, and a word of advice guys - Prso isn't Sebo. Firing in all these long balls for him to chase is not going to get us anywhere. He hasn't the pace to catch them. He's been left trailing by at least 3 lobs in front of him which have gone out harmlessly for a goal kick.

We've totally dominated but look surprisingly stale. Great goal from Adam, and it was definitely a red card for Dods, but the spark has been missing throughout that first half.

We've been untroubled at the back, but unfortunately an all-round lack of movement, particularly up front, has stopped good passing passages, and linkup play has generally been ponderous.

Hutton is putting in a hell of a shift but the movement inside him isn't all that great, and he's generally been left to throw balls into the box, which Boyd hasn't been able to get onto.

Prso's class as always, but isn't far up the pitch enough to hurt ICT.

We need more in the second half - we can make up 2 points on the tims, but a few players don't look up for it enough.

I think we require patience here, the fact is its stil 1-0 to us, ICT are going to have to push later on the longer it stays like that, and as they are down to 10 men they will leave spaces open. the second goal will come IMO.