I'm arguing with a tim and need some facts.

He's backing John Reids claim that Dougie McDonald's position is untenable and should be removed from office. {I know he has now resigned)

I said that Dr Death was responsible for sending British troops into Iraq to search for weapons of mass destruction when he was Defence Secretary therefore he should watch what he's saying.

He claims that Reid wasn't Defence Secretary at that time - it was Geoff Hoon and that appears to be the case.

Could really be doing with some ammo here.

Any Historians throw some light on what John Reid was doing at the time? According to Timmy he wasn't even on the War Cabinet.

Mother Theresa was an old woman that, thro charity

enriched her church before it reached poor.

Father Chesney played a big part on planning the murder of protestants

& catholics at Claudy in 1972.

The Murphy report,the Ryan report,child abuse,murder rape & mayhem.

On & on & on.

Loved that song about her by Elton when she snuffed it

Sandals in the Bin :crabflute: Want the words to that classic :P ??

Reid, the bully boy, had many titles and jobs under the tim conversion PM Blair. To me, worse than sending troops to war, bad as that was/is, was his role with Baldy Mowlam and Paul "Papal Knight" Murphy in releasing all these murdering IRA bastards back into society AND British Government positions.

Tell your phal that Reids hands "drip with blood" on two fronts, one at home and one abroad.

He was also briefly in the Communist Party whilst at University.

Reid is also a sex pest and was harrassing a woman constantly and asking her for a shag, The lady in question complained and Reid offered his resignation. The leader of the Labour Party at the time was John Smith and he gave Reid another chance as long as he stopped drinking and pestering Dawn Primarolo. but he kept his letter of resignation incase there were any more issues

Hence the Vanguard Banner at the San Giro a year or 2 again, "Dawn Pimarola Loyal". It would have been nice to hear Dr Death's thoughts when he seen that