Jamie Ness

Bobby83

From what ive heard hes the best young prospect we have. He must be almost 20 and yet to feature.

He played for Scotland u21s this month so he can't be injured.

Is he still in the u19s or what?

Its a year since Walter said he would be the next to feature.

http://www.<No links to this website>/football/spl/rangers/2009/11/29/jamie-ness-will-be-next-rangers-kid-to-get-first-team-action-says-boss-walter-smith-86908-21859269/

From what ive heard hes the best young prospect we have. He must be almost 20 and yet to feature.

He played for Scotland u21s this month so he can't be injured.

Is he still in the u19s or what?

Its a year since Walter said he would be the next to feature.

http://www.dailyreco...86908-21859269/

I haven't a clue what is happening with Jamie Ness in regards to his Ibrox future,Bobby..but what I will tell you is that I saw that kid in Sydney pre-season tour and I rated him then as a better prospect than Danny Wilson (which was something) so I guess only Walter can explain his position at the moment.

It would be nice to actually know whats happening with all the young lads. The offical website should be keeping us in the loop. Shinnie,McMillan and Ness seem to have competely dropped out of favour.

Shinnie always looked good for Dundee i saw him a few times. McMillan looked very impressive against Dundee and in preseason he looked good Ness ran the show against Clyde in pre Season.

Ness has been injured until the week before the Scotland v Faroes friendly at Pittodrie.

He came on as a 2nd half sub for Kyle Hutton in the U21's game the following night. Give the lad a chance to get back in, get fit & then into the first team squad. I'm sure he'll come good :)

Ness has been injured until the week before the Scotland v Faroes friendly at Pittodrie.

He came on as a 2nd half sub for Kyle Hutton in the U21's game the following night. Give the lad a chance to get back in, get fit & then into the first team squad. I'm sure he'll come good :)

Heres hoping but he will have alot of catching up to do.