Samond Backs Dallas Sacking

I heard that Salmond is a staunch Protestant hearts Supporter. Personally aside from his views on Unionism and Independence he actually is an intelligent man and a good politician.

The things is aswell, as The First Minister he has to come out and say Dallas was rightly removed as would any First Minister due to pressures by Ministers etc an the stand on Religion in Scotland. Which is a shame as it was a joke about the reality of the Catholic Church.

How do we know that the email didn't in fact save children who took notice?

I know of one person who had the email received from a Minister who had received it from a 'Pr*est.' Go figure!!

That is also a major problem.

The fact remains though that they got off their backsides and joined Trade Unions and Political Parties to effect change from within.

They want it more than we do and all we are capable of these days is moaning about it on the internet.

Who on here is actually a member of a political party or has even met their MSP or written to them.

Who on here actually votes.

We let it happen no one else and if we want some kind of voice again then we have to get up off our arses and do the dirty work now before it's too late.

Fucking right on.

I heard that Salmond is a staunch Protestant hearts Supporter. Personally aside from his views on Unionism and Independence he actually is an intelligent man and a good politician.

The things is aswell, as The First Minister he has to come out and say Dallas was rightly removed as would any First Minister due to pressures by Ministers etc an the stand on Religion in Scotland. Which is a shame as it was a joke about the reality of the Catholic Church.

How do we know that the email didn't in fact save children who took notice?

I know of one person who had the email received from a Minister who had received it from a 'Pr*est.' Go figure!!

in denmark politicions backed a cartonist who insulted mohamed.

we shouldnt a few thousand zealots to run our lives.

I NEVER put their name before ours and it really annoys me when one of our fans does this.

Pedantic Loyal :uk:

So fucking right, I apologise. It's because all we hear in papers and radio is Cellic Cellic Cellic, forgot for a minute that we were quietly going about winning games, staying in Europe and not blaming every other cnut for our own shortcomings.

Rangers, The Champions.