Europa League Travel Help

TunnyLoyal

I was dying for a bus trip to this one but won't be possible.

I usually sit like a wee boy on xmas eve before the draw but it's put a downer on this one for me a wee bit due to my engagement party on the fri.

Why did ye organise yer engagement party for that week mate? doh

And pleeeeeeeeaaaaaaase don't tell us it wiz yer burd that organised it. :anguish:

• Replies 480
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anybody flying Prestwick to Faro?

I've booked this flight - out on Wed and back Sat for £42

Train to Lisbon is 18 Euros and takes 3 hours (sightseeing) so stay in Lisbon Wed and Thurs and then get back to Faro for the Fri night before flight back Sat.

3 of us in a room right on the main square in Lisbon for 90 Euros for the 2 nights.

Looking good.

What other routes are Bears taking?

Train to Lisbon is 18 Euros and takes 3 hours (sightseeing) so stay in Lisbon Wed and Thurs and then get back to Faro for the Fri night before flight back Sat.

3 of us in a room right on the main square in Lisbon for 90 Euros for the 2 nights.

Looking good.

What Lisbon hotel are you in?

Looking good.

Think il be doing this aswel mate when i get money in the bank ! nice one (tu)

Looking good.

Alright Gaz, or do I mean Barca...or do I mean thebooler!

Glad we're aw sorted.

Looking good.

RyanAir ? dirty bastards have just put the flights up to 130 quid

Alright Gaz, or do I mean Barca...or do I mean thebooler!

Glad we're aw sorted.

Andy - there may be a bus running from Albufeira which is a holiday resort with decent nightlife. I may take this option but I'll let you know asap as you can amend the hotel booking at no cost.

Glasgow to Lisbon via Luton with Easyjet on the Wednesday and back on the Friday. Staying at Residencial Florescente. 4 of us going with price at £165 each.

Just checked the same flight prices there and it's now up to £300 for flights alone. Unbelievable!