Europa League Travel Help

TunnyLoyal

• Replies 480
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

????

A wondered where all ma posts had gone - then found out a wiz speakin wae S on the "Packages" thread, and no this yin............doh

Jist ignore me.......................................or dae yer fuckin joab and merge the 2 threads! (tu)

How is the ferry for going to Eindhoven? is it practical enough? the last time when it was them or Fiorentina, the flights from Glasgow to Eindhoven were something like £900.

Best bet would probably be hitting Amsterdam and getting the train to Eindhoven?

If we get through, that is.

How is the ferry for going to Eindhoven? is it practical enough? the last time when it was them or Fiorentina, the flights from Glasgow to Eindhoven were something like £900.

Best bet would probably be hitting Amsterdam and getting the train to Eindhoven?

If we get through, that is.

I will be bussing it or flying to the Dam if we get there.

Can tolorate a bus when it's Holland or France. The days of me going on buses to Portugal and that are long gone :D

Is it bus to Hull then ferry then the dam?

I may go to Eindhoven or France if were through, but lisbon is going to be to much to manage

I would love to do the ferry. Would be a good laugh.

Does Rosyth or Newcastle take you to Amsterdam?

I know Hull takes you to Zebrejigger or however it's spelled.

Newcastle- Amsterdam

Hull to Rotterdam and Zeebrugge

Neither options is cheap overnight ferry though

Whtas the price range mate?

If you are going as a foot passenger you can get it for £70 return or 300 odd for a big cabin with a few of you in it. Bear in mind you need to get to Hull National Express go there from Glasgow takes about 8 hours and it drops you at the ferry terminal in Hull. Eindhoven is about 2 hours from Rotterdam by train. Personally if I was going, I would fly into Schipol and train it from there or go on the KPL bus which would be the most fun way to go.

http://www.poferries.com/tourist/option_inbound.html